1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Confessions for Wemby

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JMAD21, May 16, 2023.

1. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I've got a crush on Tari's mom.

evo8lover, Yung-T, Mathloom and 5 others like this.
  2. Aware

Aware Member

i always tell the hobos asking for money i got them on the way back but in reality have no intention of ever giving them money

:(

JMAD21 and JusBleezy like this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's a one player draft, there's a 14% chance the Rockets drastically improve, and an 86% chance of failure.

Let's temper expectations.

4. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

I have held onto this for a long time.
    I like Turkey Hill Cookies and Cream Ice Cream better than Blue Bell.

B-Bob likes this.
  5. jch1911

jch1911 Member

HEB Salted Caramel Truffle

Damion Laverne and BamBam like this.
  6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I doubt we get him now with how disgusting these stories are. All this karma has to paid.

I can't believe I saw one admit he's a Harden fan.

Yung-T and B-Bob like this.
  7. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

8. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

I put beans in the chili... And I like it

9. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Edit: phantom click repost

10. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I stopped watching the Rockets (and basketball altogether) in the 2015-16 season. I was a 3rd year season ticket holder and walked out halfway through JB Bickerstaff's 1st game as coach.

Didn't start watching again until Harden was traded.

Yung-T, JusBleezy and Ricksmith like this.
  11. Sway85

Sway85 Member

I'll do my part.

I need to get something off my chest. It's a secret that I've been harboring for quite a while now. You know that super exclusive, artisanal, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, joy-free, practically-anything-else-you-can-think-of-free bread that my wife adores? The one that costs as much as a small island nation's GDP and tastes like a mix between sandpaper and regret?

Well, I have a confession. I've never actually been buying that bread.

Instead, I've been buying the cheapest, most generic brand of gluten-full, dairy-full, soy-full bread that I can find at the supermarket. And here's the best part - I've been transferring the slices into the fancy, eco-friendly packaging of the overpriced bread.

I know, I know, it's diabolically cunning. But you should see the look of satisfaction on my wife's face when they take a bite of that "artisanal" bread, raving about how it's worth every penny. Little do they know, they're chowing down on a 99-cent loaf of good old-fashioned white bread.

The guilt has been eating at me, but honestly, the amusement of watching my wife become a die-hard fan of budget bread has been priceless.

There, I've said it. I can only hope the Bread Gods can forgive me for my delicious deception.

anthony59237, JMAD21, Yung-T and 4 others like this.
  12. TFP

TFP Member

I like to go to European-style restaurants here in the US and imagine I'm somewhere in Europe, the island of Santorini, the beaches of Cannes, the vineyards of Bordeaux...To enhance that fantasy, I only tip one dollar.

Mathloom likes this.
  13. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

I watched almost every game during our last few full tanking seasons and enjoyed watching the team most of the time all the way until the end of games without turning it off. I savor pain.

Yung-T and Mathloom like this.
  14. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

I joined clutchfans because we got Jeremy Lin :(

Yung-T, B-Bob, JusBleezy and 2 others like this.
  15. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Dang it, everyone is giving up their alt account....:mad:
    @SwoLy-D AND @BamBam are one and the same!! ... :confused:o_O:oops::(;):)

Go Rockets!!!

DeBeards, Yung-T and BaselineFade like this.
  16. Caesar

Caesar Member

I have never seen a single game or highlight of Hakeem Olajuwon in a Raptors uniform other than when he is in a Vince Carter highlight.

I never watched a full game of Francis and Mobley including playoffs vs Lakers. I hated those Rockets with a passion. I still do.

I wanted Hakeem to leave or retire to get away from those Rockets I hated.

A lot of that hate was because of the cartoony logo and uniform and brand. They weren't my Rockets anymore. I only stomached it for a bit because I loved Hakeem and Chuck and Clyde and co.

I mostly just watch highlights of the current Rockets.
    I watched more full summer league games in the past few years than full Rockets games. I typically only watch playoff basketball because today's regular season games are a boring 3 pt and easy layup contest.

I furiously masutrbated to a cousin when I was a teenager. I haven't thought of her since then. Now if we don't win the lottery, she will be on my drunken mind tonight.

I never got to go to a Rockets game in The Summit.

17. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

I've had a brief encounter with a prominent female poster .. I moved on, she didn’t.. Only spilling this for Wems

18. shinjirod

shinjirod Member

I own 2 Spurs Jerseys, a Duncan and a Ginobili. Also have almost bought a Utah sunset jersey, because I love the color scheme.

19. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

A lady at my last job quit after a week and said she felt that the office had undertones of racism. I didn't feel like it was my story to tell though so I didn't say anything to HR. The red flags only grew more apparent but I never really attempted to stop it.

There is a difference between not being racist and being anti-racist and I think I understand that now. I should've done more to call it out.

B-Bob and Mathloom like this.
  20. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I am really DaDakota

nope, couldn't do it :)

Sooner423 likes this.