1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Woj: Harden Return?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Evans32

Evans32 Member

James is still the best PG on the market but if we land VW, I think we should trade Sengun, BKN 2027 pick for Giddey. Then offer Cam Johnson a bag!

Giddey
    Green
    Johnson
    Smith
    VW

2. ksny15

ksny15 Member

He's the best pure PG in the entire league. 2nd best playmaker behind Joker.

3. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

The won't age well

4. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

I'm not saying signing Harden is a good idea for our future, I'm saying he would instantly improve our team and get us in the playoffs. The Harden haters will disagree because that's what they do.

I personally don't care if he comes back. I'd rather we focus on our young players and work on a proper rebuild. I personally don't see us signing Harden anyway, and I don't think Harden wants to come back to a team that's struggled in the last 2 years if we're being honest.

5. dmoneybangbang

Harden just isn’t a good fit for this team… it’s not a simple as “we need a PG, therefore Harden”.

PeterKingX and xaos like this.
  6. Landry's Tooth

Doesn't it depend on what else they do?

Victor And Jaylen Brown make them a contender if Victor shows something right away... just an example...

7. Landry's Tooth

Who plays center?

8. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

9. Evans32

Evans32 Member

Wemby!

Rudyc281 likes this.
  10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Why would he give up a 35M player option and sign a one year 15M deal with no guarantee for the future? If I were Harden, I would make sure giving up 35M would give me much more guaranteed money.

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

Where's bra bra when we need him!

Os Trigonum likes this.
  13. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Please keep him away. What more do you need to see? He's a loser. We have impressionable young players and Harden represents a lot of what you don't want them to turn into.

omar23 and Rudyc281 like this.
  14. Landry's Tooth

How exactly is he going to not get destroyed in the paint on defense and why take him off the perimeter on offense?

Or would it be 5 out on offense?

Forgive me, I've seen too many semi pro guys back him down too easily...

15. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Da disrespect to a Rockets great is quite astounding. Makes u wonder if folks really support the Rockets or just enjoy seeing harden falter so they can btch and celebrate.

He's a loser, he's a bum, he's a choker. Even before he left folks been Hating on him.

Only in Houston do we have fans where we have yet to win a ring since '95 act this hostile towards one of the greatest rockets ever for wanting to come back for a reunion.

16. Evans32

Evans32 Member

I think Wemby is going to be fine as a Center, You look at a guy like Clint Capella, he’s not the biggest guy but when he was in Houston he held it down defensively! Wemby doesn’t just have to be in the paint all the time, He can do it all he’s a nightmare matchup for any center! We’ve seen guys like KAT spread the floor and play the 5,

17. Evans32

Evans32 Member

18. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

19. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Segun plays center

Wemby plays off segun wemby roams the floor like anthony davis

Can't trade segun if you get wemby. Segunxhss to stay at least until wemby gets stronger

AroundTheWorld likes this.