1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Comments from Celtics fans about the Ime hire

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Reeko, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

What are the Celtics fans saying about nail painting again?

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

This thread started out great, but quickly turned into garbage.

Aruba77, Richie_Rich, xaos and 4 others like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

4. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

there’s a reason you haven’t - I know TMZ level nonsense that ain’t worth sharing since it’s personal … but nevertheless those that are angry at Udokas misgivings would be shocked at some of the skeletons (recent ones too)

5. SuraGotMadHops

Boston may feel like how we did when Luhnow was fired. The guy was great at his job and was fired unnecessarily for the sake of PR. If/when Luhnow GMs a baseball team again, I hope it is for a club we don't have to deal with very much.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

[​IMG]

Jk. i get u.

7. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

I paint my dick RED and it turns into a ROCKET and shoots off sometimes.

BHannes2BHonest and Jontro like this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

While searching for comments from Celtics fans, it seems to me that they don't even seem to have any community even remotely as active as Clutchfans? Is this possible? I mean, there is Reddit and RealGM, but none of them seem very active?

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

We aren't allowed to have opinions or curiosity about what other people do anymore? No one said they had to stop (in this thread).

If someone has an opinion about something, now they "care too much" and we have to drag the conversation into an existential crisis. lol

NBA players wanting to be fashionistas is weird. They can do whatever they want. Come at me bros.

JusBleezy likes this.
  10. Jontro

Jontro Member

tbh, green doesn’t grow his nails. it’s only geh if you grow your nails and then you paint it. so this is acceptable.

Denovo likes this.
  11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

it's only geh if you make eye contact while painting your nails

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

also his nails and kjp’s nails aren’t touching, so that’s cool too.

AroundTheWorld and apollo33 like this.
  14. vator

vator Contributing Member

Surprisingly (some of) the comments in here are nearly as bad as the ones I had to look at for 2 days under that tweet of him saying they were going to make the playoffs.

Disappointing

Jontro and AroundTheWorld like this.
  15. bongman

bongman Member

Your knowledge of history maybe limited. Make up were first used by Egyptian MEN and their warriors painted their nails b4 battle. Cultural preference changes over long periods of time.

16. bongman

bongman Member

Your knowledge of history maybe limited. Make up were first used by Egyptian MEN and their warriors painted their nails b4 battle. Cultural preference changes over long periods of time.

Jontro likes this.
  17. Caesar

Caesar Member

Eyeliner and painted finger nails were common in 80s OG goths. Glam rock of the 70s. In almost every culture, it was common for men to wear makeup at some point in their history. 18th century England, ancient China and Japan. Egyptians. Romans. Native Americans.
    Men were the first to wear earrings and facial piercings before it they became gender specific. Tattoos have been around since like Neanderthals were alive. I think there was a full tatted up face of a mummy found in Europe. Native Americans. As it went away from society, sailors had kept it part of their tradition since i believe the 16th century. Pirates as well. All the way into the late 19th and early 20th century when it was largely viewed as criminal and gang tied and then it exploded worldwide to maybe a majority of the youth being tattooed now.
    ...And all these things not without those in society judging and not understanding any of it as if it never had history, but it did have a history.

This isn't some woke post. What i'm really trying to say is this generation has no creativity. Nothing of their own. They just recycle what recent past generations went through the trouble and scrutiny to once again normalize in society. Todays generation are mostly just copying the 80s and 90s while completely being oblivious to it and even hating on anything 80s and 90s as "old head."

What this post is trying to say is the 1980's through the 1990's was the greatest b2b decades in human history, you could maybe even 3 peat that with the 70s but they get massive points reduction for disco and veteran hating and p*rn staches, and big gross sideburns and unibrows and balding people refusing to shave their heads....and it's probably the worst decade of basketball. Today is the 70s ABA with 3 point video game era.

..They'll probably bring back super baggy shorts next and Jncos are right there waiting for their comeback. GetoffMyLawn.gif

18. i3artow i3aller

19. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I’m excited for the Utah matchups. I have a feeling Ainge is not a Udoka fan...on account of him banging his friend’s wife. Long live that Houston-Utah hate!

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

ainge looks like a nail painter type of breh. can't trust him