1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WC First Round] (3)Sacramento vs. (6)Golden State

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Apr 14, 2023.

?

(3)Sacramento Kings vs. (6)Golden State Warriors

Poll closed Apr 17, 2023.
  1. Kings in 4

6.5%
  2. Kings in 5

3.2%
  3. Kings in 6

19.4%
  4. Kings in 7

29.0%
  5. Warriors in 7

9.7%
  6. Warriors in 6

32.3%
  7. Warriors in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Warriors in 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

[​IMG]

What her insta handle? Asking for a friend…

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If they don't suspend Green's ass for that stomp, there's really no point in watching this matchup

3. lionaire

lionaire Member

I really couldn't believe they stuck with Sabonis in the 4th despite giving up so many points at the rim. Guess it paid off but man that was ballsy.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/36221490/warriors-green-ejected-game-2-kicking-kings-sabonis

These guys are classless ****s.

-----

"I didn't see the play live and then I didn't see the replay," Golden State coach Steve Kerr said. "I asked (official) Zach Zarba what happened, he told me, and I was busy with getting the team ready. One of the coaches told me he might get ejected and so I was trying to prepare for what was next."

(...)

"My leg got grabbed," Green said after the loss. "Second time in two nights. Referees just watch it." (...)
    "I've got to land my foot somewhere," Green said. "And I'm not the most flexible person."

--------

Suspend this b****.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Draymond should get multiple games for that, really horrendous
    I know a lot of people my age that have a soft spot for the Kings. Adelman’s Kings we’re my absolute favorite team to watch growing up. Coinciding with a particularly poor stretch for the Rockets helped as well. I’ll always like the kings because of that, has nothing to do with the warriors

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Talking about the Kings - Richaun Holmes can't even get off the bench anymore. He used to put up some decent numbers for them. Some folks here would have probably preferred him over Sengun just a year ago.

GotGame15 likes this.
  9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Pffft making sht up no one wants a rando like Holmes over sengun.

10. WestendMassive

Why are there so many people on Twitter saying Draymond shouldn't have been ejected? The media cover for this team is ridiculous!

Imagine if Head Honcho did that? Clowns like Mannix would be calling for him to be suspended indefinitely. But because Sabonis grabbed his foot a little bit Draymond is allowed to do the Stone Cold Stomp a Mudhole in him? Absolutely insane

11. OremLK

OremLK Member

Draymond's been getting away with this kinda stuff for nearly a decade now. He should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs to send a message.

12. KingsFanSince85

Until Domas mentioned it in the post game interview, I’d forgotten that he was kneed in the head by Steph (inadvertently) earlier in the game. It makes total sense that he was instinctively covering his head to protect himself.

When Domas got pushed down, he fell backward and couldn’t possibly know in that split second who was even there to then make the split second decision to make a Brazilian ju-jitsu move and wrist lock Dray’s leg.

He was clearly attempting to protect himself and Dray’s leg was an innocent bystander. Dray’s reaction to it was bush league nonsense, like usual.

13. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Reminds me of when Bruce Bowen high jump kicked Wally Serbifbsidjvjsnzkfn

14. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

If Silver had anything resembling a spine he would suspend Draymond at least for a game, but we know that won't happen. GS always gets the kid gloves treatment.

Dude has made a career out of eye pokes and ball kicks.

15. JW86

JW86 Member

Warriors for the first time since Raptors finals looked really out of sorts, allowing the crowd and whistle to truly mess with them in a play-off game. And even then they still got quite a few whistles. Kings will have to be in Game 1 shape offensively and even better defensively for the whole game to pull one out in the Bay though, refs will allow them to get away with way more and won't get the same calls they did today.

Draymond...sigh....what else is new. Using any excuse not to take responsibility. He took advantage of the leg grab and purposefully stomped on him. Thank god, truly, for the commentary crew who along with the Grant Hill duo are best on TNT and most impartial. You know with Reggie Miller he would've just sounded off like a whiny POS, perhaps defending Green till no end.

I love these Kings, always had a soft spot for them with the Adelman years, the 2002 fiasco and some other favorites of mine having been part of that organization like Abdul-Rauf, Maxwell, Jon Barry, Artest, Garcia, Otis Thorpe and Thornton. They've been amazing this year and I wouldn't mind if they are called Clutch City, because it's not just Fox, that whole team comes through when it matters most.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. Ancient Moabite

Draymond watched Rollins/Balor highlights before the game and hit Sabonis with a combo of both their signature moves for being in the drop zone

Which will probably cost him a game or two with his notorious track record, but then again they brown nose for the Warriors so he may just get a hefty fine, but no doubt should get suspended for game 3, TBD

17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Steph curry showboating w/ that disgusting mouth piece, moving screen, kerr smugness and dray dirty tactics are just one of the many reasons why i despise the GSW dynasty

18. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

19. maj21

maj21 Member

I’m sry, did Sengun play last night? lol

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol Adams aka Aquaman had the balls made of iron.

omgTHEpotential likes this.