1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you living the dream?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 13, 2023.

?

Are you living the dream?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    59.3%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  1. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I feel like I'm fitter, happier, more productive. Comfortable. Not drinking too much. Regular exercise at the gym (3 days a week). Getting on better with my associate employee contemporaries.

At ease. Eating well (no more microwave dinners and saturated fats). A patient, better driver. A safer car (baby smiling in back seat). Sleeping well (no bad dreams). No paranoia.

Careful to all animals (never washing spiders down the plughole). Keep in contact with old friends and enjoy a drink now and then. Will frequently check credit at moral bank (hole in the wall). Favors for favors. Fond but not in love. Charity standing orders. On Sundays ring road supermarket
    (No killing moths or putting boiling water on the ants).

Car wash (also on Sundays). No longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows. Nothing so ridiculously teenage and desperate, nothing so childish. At a better pace, slower and more calculated. No chance of escape. Now self-employed, concerned but powerless. An empowered and informed member of society - pragmatism not idealism.

Will not cry in public, less chance of illness. Tires that grip in the wet (shot of baby strapped in back seat). A good memory. Still cries at a good film, still kisses with saliva. No longer empty and frantic, like a cat tied to a stick that's driven into frozen winter ****. The ability to laugh at weakness.

Calm, fitter, healthier and more productive. A pig in a cage. On antibiotics.

3. clos4life

clos4life Member

Everything is peaches except my career, which is not compensating well. Excellent marriage, wonderful children, happy, blessed,joyful, healthy, roof over head, cars on the driveway, bills paid, etc. Still looking for a more fulfilling career and income, but otherwise I'm living the dream!

4. marky :)

marky :) Member

Only when I'm logged into clutchfans.

5. Buck Turgidson

Now you've done it...

B-Bob and clos4life like this.
  6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Millions of peaches
    Peaches for me
    Millions of peaches
    Peaches for free

B-Bob, Two Sandwiches and clos4life like this.
  7. MexAmercnMoose

i have American Citizenship, can't be President tho, that always hits hard....but life is ez here in the states, we have it good, definitely living the dream

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

No offense, but I'm kind of happy a moose can't be president. Again, no offense.

9. Buck Turgidson

Are you some kind of commie prevert?

[​IMG]

B-Bob, MexAmercnMoose and DonnyMost like this.
  10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I'd maybe vote for Teddy, but not Bullwinkle! Damn the Bull Moose Party!
    (My history teachers would be so upset with me right now.)

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Isn’t Bullwinkle Canadian? So he can’t be president.

MexAmercnMoose and Xerobull like this.
  12. MexAmercnMoose

Ted Cruz?

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

We got a commie here. You should be ashamed. Rocky & Bullwinkle lived in Minnesota!

I admit, I had to look it up because, after reading what you wrote, I could've sworn I saw Rocky flying around with a Canadian flag on him.

Anyway, let's go back to living our dreams, people...

IBTL likes this.