1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Caitlin Clark is the next Larry Bird

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by VanityHalfBlack, Apr 2, 2023.

1. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Flip everything upside down, turn everyone inside out, make the good bad and the bad good.

payaso and Ancient Moabite like this.
  2. Ancient Moabite

Pretty much this, it's their perpetual ritual to invert / reassign everything (almost) on those stage shows, it's why if you peep game, the so-called females who may be quasi attractive for others in modern society terms always look like a RuPaul show contestant with 1/2lb of make up and fake hair/nails etc, basically looking like a plastic android barbie

they even let it slip up and others will blow it off as being a typo/error as they did in this quote regarding the LSU/Iowa game:

For those who didn’t watch the LSU vs. Iowa game, Reese made headlines when he imitated Clark’s “You can’t see me” taunt in the closing seconds of their 102-85 win. She also trolled Clark further by pointing at her ring finger, rubbing the fact that the Tigers won the title over the Hawkeyes. (ClutchPoints article)

payaso and JumpMan like this.
  3. RocketsDraftTV

Blk women sadly are heavily involved in lgbt culture, many are masculine and trannies.. Which makes me not deal with them, strictly date interracial latinas and white girls.

Katherine McNamara is the hottest chick on earth

#23 RocketsDraftTV, Apr 3, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

And you are correct

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

8. Ancient Moabite

Both pale and melanin people are involved in that, I don't subscribe to people as being coloring crayons, especially since the original meaning of black is pale/void of color/turn white

Latin is a language

So do you date a bunch of fictions? Because those stage shows promote a slew of nationalities who partake in their club culture

Katherine is more likely another I Am Jazz, but whatever floats your boat, paddle that way

Megan Fox and that actor who plays the Invisible person in the Fantastic Four said they are men publicly, so I look at all them the same, Katherine included

They are all part of the inverted reassignment/lgbt club, so you may be lusting for a guy in disguise, it is what it be

9. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

But, why?

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

come on, you know why.

a lot of people showed their ass because of this. kind of crazy but not surprising.

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  11. i3artow i3aller

12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Angel Reese Accomplished more at LSU by Winning a Championship than Ben Simmons.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

OkayAyeReloaded and lnchan like this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Folks getting triggered by Angel Reese behavior during and after the game are dumb as fk.

Her team won fair and square, showboating is part of the game. It was a good game.

15. JumpMan

Who is getting triggered by Angel Reese's behavior? I consume lots of sports media and I haven't heard one personality bothered by it.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

not paying much attention if you think nothing was going on. and shes literally been on media outlets since shes won responding to the backlash

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Ew, gross.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  18. JumpMan

Meh, you need more people.

All of this seems more made up than the usual made up stuff.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

I don't need more people. The fact that media outlets are out there having Reese defend herself regarding these should tell you it's significant. what a nonsense respose. need more people :rolleyes:

lets just act like reese has been non controversial and all is peachy since Sunday on all the platforms covering her story and in all her interviews

20. JumpMan

You showed me three dudes hardly anyone knows. I have no idea who the first one was, the second one played in the NFL for a bit, and the last is in the news every once in a while for saying dumb stuff, but I dont know why anyone cares. If Reese is only defending herself against that handful of characters, then it's not a big deal. That's why you need more people.

It is manufactured because she's fighting windmills out there and 99.9% of people don't see anything wrong with what she did. Every segment I saw was unanimous in support of her. About the only significant thing that was said was what the First Lady said. I'll buy that. That's something to talk about but that wasn't about her, so.