1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Mavericks @ Rockets 12/23/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 22, 2022.

1. ickaruto

ickaruto Member

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

that last minute was a little frustrating

that crucial fastbreak turnover from KPJ just encapsulates the KPJ experience perfectly…5-13 for 14 points, 1-7 from 3, and a bonehead play at the worst possible moment

then the Rockets come down the very next possession and turn it over again…

they need a real PG in the worst way…someone to calm the team down…to be a coach out on the floor…to actually get us good offensive possessions

all I want for Christmas is an actual PG…basketball Santa been saying fck my wishes for years

3. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

That 2nd period rotation Silas was doing is some fireable ****... Game was lost there..

4. WestendMassive

This post sounds like MAAAAAAARGAAAARRRITAS are talking

DeBeards, Os Trigonum, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

man, get your goofy ass out my notifications

u must be Sengun’s side chick

Roomba likes this.
  6. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

I watch the games. But u have to watch another sports. Maybe golf? F...ing hater.

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

calling sengun a choker

As kpj commit a stupid ass turnover instead of allowing us to tie and whiffing a 3 in the final min of the game.

I do not care only about one player. im just defending sengun from a hater like u. been called many things i was called a green cultist also. im pretty consistent on defending folks i think are good for the team.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  8. TimDuncanDonaut

9. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He had to cover either Bertrans or Wood so that’s no excuse … and Mavs was running high pick and roll with 4 out…Sengun sucks at covering the 3pt line… he’s better at drop coverage

10. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

You only watching the guys who score? Half of Jabari's points were because Sengun set him up. We played through him to start the third and it was beautiful. Best offense we ran all year.

cmoak1982, DeBeards, albuster and 2 others like this.
  11. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

He did fine on wood today. Why was he not on Wood cuz our team is dumb and never knows who has what man. Guys are always open for three. Regardless if Sengun is in or not.

albuster and aaquaa like this.
  12. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

It is really kpj stans vs the rest. The posters who sh*t on sengun are KPJ stans. The rest is critisizing Porter.

I really like how the KPJ stans complain about Sengun's defense but has no clue about how bad KPJ is on defense, which we would be talking about if he could score somewhat efficiently but all the talk is about his offense.

13. maj21

maj21 Member

He did choke!! Sengun literally missed 2 bunnies. Call me out for talking down on other players for once, that’s all I ask. Stop the SOF bs, it’s okay to hold him accountable too

14. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

Mention about his 3rd quarter performance then, d******d.

15. J Rock

J Rock Member

I came late and didn’t even get to see Ty Ty play. That would have been a pleasant surprise.

16. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Jalen seems to get overwhelmed when he gets swarmed. There were two possessions where he was slow dribbling with the shot clock at 5 seconds. I'm glad he drew a bunch of fouls today, but he kinda shied away from attacking down the stretch.

Sengun fans are actually annoying. It's actual insanity. KPJ actually fed him down the stretch. He fked up some bunnies, he knows that himself. Just gotta make them next time.

Either way I was kind encouraged by the loss, it was good ball movement at the end, just stupid mistakes

17. a time to chill

[​IMG]
    Hey!

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

it used to b green vs kpj. the common theme is kpj fans need someone to deflect towards to avoid acknowledging how awful kpj is at pg. gotta keep deflecting even when he does the stupidest sht in crunch time.

maypk and AlperenSengun like this.
  19. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Alpie wouldn’t touch that with a ten foot pole.

Reeko likes this.
  20. Xopher

Xopher Member

They are screwing up the team and wasting KPJ's actual skills by playing him at PG. I understand everyone wants Wemby and you have to take him if you get the first pick, but I damn sure wouldn't mind getting 2 or 3 and getting a true PG and move KPJ to SG or SF, 1st one off the bench

Dankstronaut likes this.