1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 12/11/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

This was a great win. I found myself laughing out loud in delight watching Lucas after that final second ticked down.

what was most impressive was Jalen and Jabari. Jalen took command and was confident and aggressive, and focused; no boneheaded plays. Jabari was confident and defended Giannis about as well as anyone in the league has. In fact the help defense from a number of payers was also impressive. Coming off a great 6ers defensive effort, this was even better. Dare I say we are getting better on defense?

Porter played well tonight; he limited the turnovers and looked for his teammates more; had some great scores of his own.

Eason continues to be the most efficient player on the team. Bruno continues to prove he belongs in the rotation. Lopez’s length and defense clearly bother Sengun tonight. Dare I say Nix and Matthews both played some quality minutes?

if you are bumming about hurting the tank, a small consolation is that we may have helped improve our 2023 Milwaukee pick ;)

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

It certainly does. I expect it to continue.

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

burlesk, Bo6, ArtV and 15 others like this.
  4. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

For about 2 years.

She was everything to me (and I'm assuming to all of us Rockets fans lol). Honestly she’s so beautiful I don’t understand how someone can be this beautiful. I will never forget the sizzling memories she gave us on and off the court lol.

I really want Shelby back. I'm sure all of us Rockets do... but she’s been going up the ranks the past few years and is now with ESPN which I’m assuming was her dream goal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#944 Mr. Dominant, Dec 11, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
    burlesk, Rocketeer4Life and ipaman like this.
  5. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Oh damn **** them then lol

RasaqBoi likes this.
  6. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

7. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

She was good.

Has nothing on the Hornets sideline reporter Ashley ShahAhmadi though. https://www.instagram.com/ashleynshahahmadi/?hl=en

Rockets34Legend likes this.
  8. TimDuncanDonaut

[​IMG]

FG 2/12 (15.7%), 3pt: 2/9 (22.2%)
    1 assist, 3 TOs
    Worst +/- on the Bucks; -13

burlesk, subtomic, BigM and 3 others like this.
  9. Rokman

Rokman Member

Jabari is turning into a man right before our very eyes. When he fills out, players are going to fear him!

10. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

KPJ looks better under Lucas. He passes more not just to get a stat. (Not attacking SIlas just something I noticed)

aaquaa, clos4life and ThatboyPhuong like this.
  11. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Oooo wee mayne!!!!!

burlesk likes this.
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The players seem to love Lucas.

burlesk, aaquaa, clos4life and 3 others like this.
  14. Aruba77

jabari is more advanced than Jalen was this time last year. Complete player who is destined for a great career.

15. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

I think one of the first things we need to do is win at home more regulary and make it hard for teams to visit again. We have a record of 5-5 at home at the moment. We are only 6 wins off last years win total at home, so we should be able to fly past that this season.

16. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

I disagree. Jabari has a lot of growing to do on the offensive end as far as dribbling the ball and not just being a jump shooter. Jalen already had a 30 point games this time last year. Jalen averaged 20ppg on 48 percent shooting in december from his three games before he got injured

don grahamleone likes this.
  17. Aruba77

definitely agree Jabari is not a finished product, but I don’t remember feeling good about Jalen till about the allstar break. And certainly he hasn’t shown to be a good defender, even in his second season.

I think they both have bright futures; I’ve just been impressed with Jabari’s defense from the start.

18. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

One game and i saw only a slight difference and that was in the 4th quarter. Other than that he had the same usage that he always has. I think because it was a different coach and we won, people just want to think it was a lot different.

Jalen was hot in the 4th quarter and had a 48 percent usage rate.

19. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Seem like it was that in the preseason too

Easy and aaquaa like this.
  20. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

He had a good game, played great on defense, but he was 1-9 with just 6 points, I am sure he will get better, but he has not lived up to the hype and he has not lived up to his draft position either. I think he is in about the same spot as Jalen was last year. We would need him to do a lot better if we want to compete with this group. I don't want him to be a Draymond Green or PJ Tucker, I want him to be a legit two way player. You cant shoot 10% and be called a complete player.