1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 11/22/2022

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Nov 22, 2022.

1. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Bev is done :(

2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Yeah crazy that they somehow did it with bum PJ scoring zero points.

It's crazy how he can be useful and contribute to winning when there's only one side of the basketball court!

4. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Surprising line, and can't believe an NBA player can be that useful on only one side of the court. I remember Rodman putting up 0 points, but he was grabbing 20 boards consistently.

5. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Rodman also wasn't consistently chasing the best offensive player on the other team every possession.

6. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I recall Rodman being an incredible defender. He had a couple of very good defenders in the starting lineup with the bulls, but I do recall him being elite throughout most of his prime. Not knocking PJ at al lol so not sure what point you are even trying to make, just think that is a shocking stat line to see 4 games in a row, and they were able to get the win without their two best players.

7. KingsFanSince85

You have to be kidding with this nonsense.

This was 1 game of 82. Early in the season no less. It mattered no more than any of the other 15 the KINGS have also played. And De’Aaron Fox has been among the top leaders in clutch points and performance so far this season. IIRC he was #1 or #2 last week and probably still is.

So, his “nerves” haven’t seemed to be any sort of issue whatsoever … until tonight according to you.

Just an asinine take. There’s no other way to spin it. Not supported by a single thing.

8. jim1961

jim1961 Member

How does Brooklyn lose with their big 3 playing, 76ers without Embiid / Harden at home?

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  9. i3artow i3aller

10. i3artow i3aller