1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Judo Sensei Passed Away

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Aug 28, 2022.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was thinking he was going through something as his posts and threads lately have been pretty scattered.

I was very insulted by what he said but if he’s going through something I hope he gets help.

LondonCalling, thegary and Deckard like this.
  2. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

You have every right to feel insulted, what he said was way out of bounds. I was just making the point that people lashing out like that are surely suffering themselves. I just want everyone to be okay, Fatty and all the idiot wingers on this site included :)

3. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I agree. People say heated stuff but this a community. and no matter how much I disagree with someone here I don't wish them or their family harm.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Sad to see the neediness and attention train crossing rails.

I suppose no reply on FB reinstatement?

Not good. Not good at all.

It's in the ver-na-cul-ar?

5. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not over time, but sometimes in the moment.....

That being said, if someone like FFB announced his engagement, I'd be very tempted to send his fiancee links to some of his "greatest hits" here. The world doesn't need to see another poor soul snowed by him.

6. Buck Turgidson

Wait, so this is *not* the thread where I talk s**t about your mentor and head of the physics department?

****, I'll try again somewhere else then.

Deckard, Invisible Fan, Nook and 6 others like this.
  7. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Yes everyone get's heated and thinks about harming someone else in the moment but most people keep that under control. For something like this I don't know if he was just heated over our debate on another topic and just decided to goad me in this thread or if just thought he was being funny to get atttention.

Who knows and it's not worth it to try to figure it out now.

I honestly don't wish him harm and wouldn't interfere with his or other Clutchfans life in that way. I do consider clutchfans an important part of my life and one I spend way too much time on but it's not worth it have a disagreement here to try to mess with someone's life just because of something said here.

Nook and Invisible Fan like this.
  8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

He was on the board around 2 or 3 AM, so he hasn't been banned

Nook likes this.
  9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I noticed that too, however, he might be unable to post. I remember that Clutch one time banned Rocketman95 from posting in the Hangout but he could post anywhere else. It's possible that Fatso is unable to post in the Hangout but he can read posts.

bobrek likes this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I meant his bannage on FaceBook, which likely lead him to post a melange of pickled vignettes.

11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

ahhhh....I assumed he was banned every other day on FB so that wasn't news... :)

Manny Ramirez and Invisible Fan like this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

#72 B-Bob, Sep 23, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  13. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

And that is the most important thing. ;)

B-Bob likes this.
  14. Roscoe Arbuckle

Yeah, this was out of line and not sure what joke I was even trying to go with. I apologize. Never had an issue with you.

15. Nook

Nook Member

Step 1 - Probably the most level headed poster on this board for a quarter century shares that a mentor, a teacher and a man that he has spoke of in the past has died. He is vulnerable and informs it was very emotional and cried.
    Step 2 - Other posters that have spoken to and with OP give positive words to support OP.
    Step 3 - ******* poster with entitlement issues and lacks self control tells OP that his mentor, who just passed away is a rapist. Why? Because ******* poster is upset everyone pointed out his son’s girlfriends weight isn’t that important and that could be why son doesn’t want to have a relationship with ******* poster.
    Step 4 - Days later ******* poster halfway apologizes and claims he was trying to make a joke when everyone knows ******* poster is again attempting to explain away what he said.
    Step 5 - Grieving original poster is too nice a person and too classy to call out ******* poster for his weak excuses.
    Step 6 - 90% of other posters know it is a BS excuse by ******* poster but have virtually no expectations of ******* poster and expect shitty child like behavior by a 50 year old entitled man child.
    Step 7 - ******* poster will be an ******* again and original poster will still be a better person and a classier man.

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

Ziggy, Yung-T and Nook like this.
  17. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

@rocketsjudoka, I’m very very sorry for your loss.

About roscoe/fatty, I know a few people who peaked in high school. I don’t know if roscoe/fatty did, but traits are quite similar.

18. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

So Fatso posted an apology (I don't know how much of it I would call an apology) but it wasn't bad considering it was coming from him. He was last seen on the site this past Sunday close to 7 p.m. Hard to believe that he is banned again if he posted an apology but maybe his banning was coming and he knew it - thus the reason for the apology. Not like him to not be posting especially during the middle of the night.

19. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I didn't ask for him to be banned but it might be a good thing for him if he’s not posting in the middle of the night.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Fatty posting here and the frank responses is probably the best thing he has in his life. I imagine his social circle is yes men and sycophants so he doesn’t get legit healthy pushback from them.

Manny Ramirez likes this.