1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Soooo......... Clutch killed a man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BullRider, Jun 30, 2022.

1. bushies

bushies Member

Seems like a real generational divide too. Some people, who for almost two decades have been into community building, used the internet as a tool for that. Not to stereotype, but younger generations, of which I'm on the dividing like of, seem to view digital platforms as a sanctioned space for unabashed narcissism. To them, it's almost like the point of the whole thing. The basketball talk is merely a vehicle for ego-feeding agreement.

On Don, I don't know him and cannot, along with anyone else not immediately part of the allegation, know the specifics of what happened, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. People are so willing to jump to conclusions. That said, he carries himself as a grade A douchebag who *chef's kiss* perfectly conforms to the narcissistic archetype that's seemingly more prevelant.

@DaDakota you've obviously been here since the beginning, and I remember you most for stanning Dmo (whom I also loved). Cool to see people's outside passions and talents on here. I vaguely remember you disappeared for a while... What happened?

2. vator

vator Contributing Member

Definitely referring to DD as Wingman periodically from now on and there’s nothing he can do about it. :D

3. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

Down below when they are talking about Cloutchfans…thats idiots like you.

Do better.

D-rock, Yung-T and Dobbizzle like this.
  4. mdoggnic

Another Cloutchfans account. Weak.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  5. mdoggnic

Or you can just ignore it. Accounts like yours are ruining Clutchfans. Do better.

6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

For the older generation, the internet was simply another communications tool that was invented. For the younger generation, it was literally an environment that they were born into. Add easy internet access with anonymity, and you get the worst of humanity. Nothing good has ever resulted from people hiding responsibility behind masks. This includes myself of course and I find myself on the wrong side of civility way to often on the internet. That's of course my fault and not the internet or anyone else.

topfive, don grahamleone and napalm06 like this.
  7. i3artow i3aller

Most curious as to what you do to contribute :confused::rolleyes:

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No way, Vator is awesome - if he wants to call me WM, he is welcome to it.....I call him "The Fulcram" because he used that word when we were on Rocket's watch and I liked it....

So all is fair in love and internet.

DD

9. mdoggnic

My bad then. I’ll butt out.

Ive just seen way too much bs on this site for a long time. Theres still great content but you have to sort through so much bs to find it.

Squirtle and Dobbizzle like this.
  10. mdoggnic

Its the internet. We are all nobody’s

11. DaDakota

I agree, people follow others around like lost puppies just to post some nonsense.

I will never understand why folks just can be comfortable with other fans have different opinions and leave it at that. We can disagree and still respect the others opinions.

DD

12. mdoggnic

Well done on his part. I havent seen the content but I will check it out.

I was wrong for butting in. They obviously are cool with each other and I didnt get that it was a joke.

Have a nice day.

burlesk and i3artow i3aller like this.
  13. DaDakota

Only Vator though, the others I can't see because they are the knuckleheads that follow me around posting crap....notice they said I lied about the autographs bit then posted evidence and POOF they are gone.

DD

clos4life, cmlmel77, vator and 2 others like this.
  14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

How do you feel about the state of Star Citizen nowadays btw?
    It seems ridiculous to me that there is now over 500mil funding but still no public release date and a constant adding of new features instead of shipping a basically working 1.0 game to the public.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  15. DaDakota

I think they are a little challenged by being public with the money, etc. However, I know that they have nearly 700 people working on it, and it is a massive game, and being public with a build slows down development a ton - because half the team works to fix bugs while the other half builds features that create more bugs.

The way Star Citizen is going, believe it or not, is probably right on track due to it being public, and getting fans involved in the Alpha - so for me, not surprised but can see some folks are probably anxious about it....there is major progress though if people were being honest.

So, I am ok with it, and they seem to be bringing in a ton of money so there must be someone still playing it.

Hopefully when SQ42 comes out it can serve as 1.0 and they can continue to add to SC forever.

DD

16. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Post it, lol. @DonKnock is such a coward.

King1 likes this.
  17. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

18. my time to shine

Only rapists disrespect clutch and hate on clutchfans

that’s what you are @DonKnock , a rapist.

King1 likes this.
  19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Deleted

#219 King1, Oct 4, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  20. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

So the guy clutch killed is a rapist [​IMG]

my time to shine and King1 like this.