1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cayleigh Griffin Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 10, 2022.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. MystikArkitect

Fallen in quality? This is how it's always been lol. If men meandered into a predominantely female forum where they were objectifying male news casters, actors or athletes like some of the posters you're complaining about, you know what they'd do?

They'd laugh. I've seen women overstep their boundaries all the time when it comes to objectifying men and men simply don't care. Women see that as "ok" because going to back to my earlier point....that's how it's always been. And how it'll always be no matter how much SJWs b**** and moan on Twitter.

Just laugh at it. Life is better when you do that instead of always looking for something to be mad about.

AroundTheWorld and King1 like this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is just not true, it has changed dramatically from 96-97 to now......was a very small community back then much more talk about basketball and much less arguing.

DD

HoustonWest likes this.
  4. elvis

elvis Member

Sad (but very, very true).

DaDakota likes this.
  5. kkthksbai

kkthksbai Member

That sucks. Cayleigh was great and had excellent chemistry with Calvin. I too wanted her in the booth even though Hollins is pretty good now.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

By all means, people should cry about men and women being objectified.... so that everyone else can laugh at them for it.

Those types of complaints aren't too be taken seriously by people who interact with male and female friends in real life. Both men and women appreciate the beauty of attractive women and they comment on it. That's just real life and only simpletons get upset about it.

As far as I can see no one even came close to crossing the line with their comments.... so maybe lighten up.

King1 likes this.
  7. kkthksbai

kkthksbai Member

Let me assure you...they cannot. You can click the name and hit ignore. You cant remove filth like this from the world but you can remove it from your sight.
    1950's huh

HoustonWest likes this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

The Real Shady likes this.
  9. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Of course a fat dude in DD would step in to support the garbage post

10. MystikArkitect

Yeah we're totally back in pro-segregation, public lynchings, women not being able to vote, homosexuality being illegal and the fear of getting drafted into unnecessary wars.

That's totally where we are today. Get over yourself and stop trying to police the internet. Especially going into a predominantly male forum about sports and telling people how to act. It's not that serious.

#50 MystikArkitect, Sep 14, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  11. HoustonWest

HoustonWest Member

So you consider what I wrote "garbage" while calling someone fat. Big brain.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I thought it was Greg Oden.

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's inevitable when the population grows. It's like a small town kid who used to talk with brothers and uncles around dinner table. Then when he goes to a large city, sudden there are millions of people who do weird things and dirty things and all sorts of stuff that shock him. Does that mean the city is a worse place than the small town? Yes and no. The city has a lot more bad stuff. But it also has a lot more good stuff. But expecting a big city to feel like a small town is just unrealistic.

DaDakota likes this.
  14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Well he is fat and gives his opinion on everything

15. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Somebody’s got to defend me….I mean him!!!

cmoak1982 likes this.
  16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Literally no one in this thread did that, not sure why you are making stuff up in multiple comments here (I re-checked and two ppl were below the belt, but they are idiot posters I had on my block list already).
    Vast majority of the comments aren't even about her looks.

#56 Yung-T, Sep 15, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  17. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Hell no! He ain't got A+ legs…

pippendagimp likes this.
  18. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Where the hell is her next stop
    :(

BigShasta likes this.
  19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Vanessa Richardson, formally of channel 2 KPRC, currently at ESPN 97.5 announced that today was her last day on the station. She sometimes does studio stuff for AT&T. Maybe she’s doing the sideline job.

heypartner and The Cat like this.
  20. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

not an insider, just obvious stuff.