1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What will it take to make you seriously consider an RV?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That German model is jaw dropping. My jaw actually dropped when the car I'd really loved having came out from inside the thing. Wow!

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

have had a 30' travel trailer and now have a truck camper. Travel trailer was great when the kids were small, truck camper is nice now for me (mostly solo) and for trips with my wife

FrontRunner and Xerobull like this.
  3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I looked into a Ram Promaster last year. A brand new van starts in the low $40ks and it’s much cheaper to do the conversion yourself.

Luckily I decided it was a bad idea and have moved on.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That dude in that video used to be a world windsurfing champion. I've watched a few of his videos in the past. I think he went to school somewhere in Texas, too.

OkayAyeReloaded likes this.
  5. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

Already have one and it's awesome!

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Is his name Elliot?

7. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

There are lots of really cool festivals with camping I’m interested in so I’m seeing the value in getting an RV (including van/box truck conversions) more and more. I just need something that sleeps 5 and has plumbing.

Anyone made the leap the past year?