1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. foh

foh Member

They currently have 5 times less infections per capita than us and this is despite being a tourist based economy (10% of GDP). Vaccine works?!

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder why people that are gung ho on their shitty treatments even go to the hospital. Just self medicate with whatever the **** you find.

I can't believe we are still having this debate. I blame social media for giving a platform to the uneducated to inform the uneducated.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Sheeple, sheeple everywhere. :eek::eek::eek:

Kim and B-Bob like this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@Xerobull
    Who’s buying Merck stock since they are coming out with that covid pill?

you know in case you missed making money on Moderna going up 4X

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

But there's a human version of horse dewormer you moran

ElPigto and tinman like this.
  6. biina

biina Member

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

8. biina

biina Member

If you believe the insurance line, then I have a bridge to sell to you.

If they were truly worried about insurance costs, they could have easily modified the coverage to exclude/limit covid treatment/admission for the unvaccinated.

It will be interesting to see if it violates the provisions of the ACA, as it's essentially penalizing a group cos of their medical condition.

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought everyone on the D&D got a medical degree

oh wait watching greys anatomy and Doggie houser doesn’t count

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Nook, Rashmon and FrontRunner like this.
  11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

like they do for smokers ?

12. biina

biina Member

That wellness program incentive is one route

13. Gioan Baotixita

I’m just calling it like the losers around here been calling this award winning drug. You’re the real sucky loser who can’t even tell us out of your fake vast knowledge and experience when it comes to medicine, so what do hospitals give Covid patients?

IBTL likes this.
  14. Gioan Baotixita

Stupid ill informed sheep

#8974 Gioan Baotixita, Oct 3, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  15. Gioan Baotixita

That’s because of supply and demand genius. The left is making it near impossible for folks to get these inexpensive non patterned drugs. If they don’t go after people with a smear campaign and threatening to revoke licenses of many healthcare providers, people can get these drugs straight from their own doctors.

As it turned out, doctors who bought into this smear campaign or out of fear, they don’t prescribed them to their patients or even if they do, pharmacies don’t even fill them.

Stop being a sheep and think for yourself.

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Enjoy your covid. Try not to infect others.

17. Gioan Baotixita

What a hateful disgusting human being.

Rashmon likes this.
  18. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Even before the demand piqued, Ivermectin (without insurance) costs more than the vaccine. As for people like Dr Tenpenny, she makes up to $350,000 per webinar and that's without selling any drugs. Doctors DO have discretion to prescribe what they feel the patients need - and there is a reason why 96% of Doctors are vaccinated - and it's not due to fear. Even Dr Kory who is the biggest proponent of Ivermectin is vaccinated and believes everyone should get vaccinated.

I sit in an office that is about 80% anti-mask, anti-vaxxers. They promote anti-vaxxer propaganda nonstop around here. They put it on their broadcasts at least 3 times a week. I am bombarded with their crap constantly. even got scolded by the founder of the company for being vaccinated and was told that everyone here has to be careful around me because I could "shed" the spike protein and infect them. The few vaccinated people on my floor hide it from the majority of our coworkers. So when you call me a sheep I just have to laugh at the ignorance. Life for me at work this past 18 months would be a lot easier if I were a sheep and followed the thinking of everyone around me. Instead, I do the research myself. I look heavily into both sides of the situation before making an informed decision.

subtomic and jchu14 like this.
  19. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oct 1st statistics.
    (7 day trend of Covid deaths per Capita)

Top 14 (All Red States)

Alaska, Idaho, Alabama, South Carolina, West Virginia, Florida, Montana, Wyoming, Kentucky, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.

The Republican Party is the Death Party. Those Red Republicans have blood on their hands. Don't give me your America First BS. Don't give me your fake Patriotism BS. The party of White Collar Criminals, Rich Oil Companies, the NRA and Gun dealers, Billion Dollar Businesses, Traitors, Domestic Terrorists, and Hate Groups is all about money, guns, and freedom to kill.

IBTL likes this.
  20. Gioan Baotixita

I apologized for calling you a sheep too quickly. Your response was thoughtful. Sure there are people out there always quick to cash in and taking advantage of the situation. I have been purchasing Ivermectin so I know they’re not relative experience compared to other drugs. You can’t compare that to the free vaccines, that’s a whole nother topic to discuss whether you believe in it or not.
    I am not an anti vaxxer so I have no problems with people taking the jab. I have encountered the vocal anti vaxxer crowd too and they can be quite obnoxious.

My problem is with the left that they are constantly pushing people to conform to their authoritarian bullshiet, constantly flip flopping, constantly saying you have to follow the science when they never do, constantly going on their forever smear campaign against a certain drug, a certain therapy. We had the same crap with the AIDS epidemic, so their tactics are still fresh on my mind.

The more you push the people , the more they will resist. If you are straight up with them, being transparent and tell the people the truth, more people will comply, I guarantee you.

Any reasonable thinking person will know that they have seen this movie before if they paid attention to history.