1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 years ago today, ClutchFans was born

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Aug 7, 2021.

1. DonatelloLimestone

native houstonian, been here over 40 years. Always been with the rockets, but the pandemic finally bought me to the legend of Clutchfans. Great mix of fans and community, even the nutty posters here, they all add some element of joy or at least amusement. Just had the worst health news of my life this week, not going to lie, it helps just to talk **** about sports and get lost in it out here and get out of my head. Never knew that it would be a nice little solace for me, just thought i'd talk **** with some rockets fans until the pandemic ended. Great job clutch and all the posters/community here...go rockets, I don't know many other team sites, but this has got to be one of the best and most engaged ones.

2. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Been a Rockets fan since the 70's and moved away from Houston back in 91 . Don't know if I'd made it as a fan this long without all the great effort it's taken to keep this site running , Thanks Clutch

3. Ghettostar85

Ghettostar85 Member

Ever since I joined, back when we had a line-up of Francis-Mobley-Williams-Taylor-Cato, Clutchfans been part of my daily internet reportoire!

Thanks for all the years!

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Charlie Thomas and Steve Patterson
    The Summit
    99ers

AroundTheWorld and Tfor3 like this.
  5. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Thanks for the site DH!

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

96ers represent.

7. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

Best fan site around. I’m on here every day. It’s easy to use. Great posters on here too. Been a Rockets fan since 1991! Hope we dig ourselves out of rebuilding soon.

8. xlr817

xlr817 Member

Thanks Clutch for your fantastic fan site! I have been a Roxs only fan since 1981 & counting. I grew up & lived in Houston for 19 years, but currently I live & work in the The Rio Grande Valley since 1986.. I joined this site on July, 2002, however, I don't post alot. I mostly read to get all my Info regarding the Rockets & the other forums here. Please keep up the great works! Go Rockets!

DonatelloLimestone likes this.
  9. rockets-1994

rockets-1994 Member