1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Turn Down Philly Offers for Tobias Harris

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by napalm06, Aug 1, 2021.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

That's how annoying Morey was with us. Now, you guys are seeing it from a different perspective.

2. Jalen Green OnlyFan

What do you mean?

Joe Rocket likes this.
  3. D-rock

D-rock Member

6ers drafted Bassey to back up Embiid, but adding Olynyk would be smart.

4. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Every trade proposal from Morey should be met with a very public hell no. It should be made public that the Rockets arent interested in trading with Murray at all.

5. Ranny

Ranny Member

Man, I liked Daryl for so long, while he was with us he did everything in his power to make us better..... but now i get the feeling that he would do anything in his power to screw us hahaha.

6. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

7. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Exactly I was so happy they didnt make that stupid trade for simmons. Simmons is being carried by Embiid, I dont think these people actually watch sixers games.

BallaDoc and Jalen Green OnlyFan like this.
  8. amaru

amaru Member

FIFY. It’s not about the Rockets, Houston or the fan base. This is about Morey sticking it to Tilman….who honestly deserves it.

Ranny and D-rock like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

10. HardenVolumeOne

i love jalen green now, he great kid. Just not the cant miss prospect people make him out to be

BigggReddd likes this.
  11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Sixers have nothing good enough to entice us taking back what's one of the worst contracts ever seen, Paul Reed might be the most interesting asset they have and surely isn't enough to even start a talk.

I aslo wonder if Morey is trying to create space to sign Kawhi, not sure why he would try to move Harris otherwise, he's not getting good assets back aside for cap space.

12. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Uhm ya... I am not touching anything Morey wants to offer us unless he wants to give us Embiid. Even then I would have 50 medical professionals check on Embiid's health before we agree. We know how Morey operates and he is not to be trusted. We're talking about the Gm that sold a busted Aaron Brooks to Phoenix for Dragic and sold a busted Tmac to the Knicks. We loved him when he was working for us but not as someone operating someone else's team.

amaru and ramotadab like this.
  13. vator

vator Contributing Member

If I’m Rafael Stone, this is how I’m saving Daryl Morey’s name in my phone. That man is out here trying to hoodwink and bamboozle people.

[​IMG]

HTXSportsAddict likes this.