1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FIBA games

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Jul 4, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

NO MAGNETS IN FIBA

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

USA really sent the C squad down to the Olympics…u hate to see it

no Steph, Harden, CP3, Bron, AD, Butler, Irving, or Paul George…this was 1 of the sorriest Olympic teams I’ve ever seen

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I still think they should be a whole lot better than this. These are not trash players lol.

Patience likes this.
  5. HardenVolumeOne

Look at Steve Kerr and draymond looking like clowns. Losers the past 2 regular seasons and now embarrassing us abroad on the world stage. SMH only thing they good for is running they mouth

wow, dame dolla whatcha doing bruh, I wish steph curry was on this team so we could see him getting pestered by this handchecking. Unlike a lot of you. I remember the 2014 world championship well. When curry couldn’t handle the physicality and was benched for kyrie. Great decision by his team to sit this one as his fans wouldn’t have a scapegoat to blame if they lost, like they did with mark jackson, Kevin Durant and the poor kid James wiseman

shouts out to jrue holiday, man traveled halfway across the world, came in late and had the biggest impact on the game

6. bmelo

bmelo Member

I loved Instagram memes with USA starting 5 along with captions „other countries really thought they have a chance” where are they now lol. I love it all those fake stars like Lillard, Booker, LaVine getting exposed with oldschool defense. Now you know what old heads talk about. Jrue and KD only ones that maintain their level and play as expected

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

man, durant really needs to be surrounded with at least 4 superstars plus to have the refs on his side to win anything

malakas and clutchdabear like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

they’re not trash players, but this is still 1 of the sorriest Olympic squads talent-wise and like u said, it was constructed horribly

if Beal was available, they would’ve had him, Booker, and Lavine on the same team…that’s pretty much 3 of the same guy

PG play is just Dame and Jrue Holiday who just arrived…that’s weak

Keldon Johnson on the team? Really? And what the hell were Darius Garland and Kevin Love doing even being associated with Team USA? If they were just there to mix the Gatorade and carry bags then cool, but these guys were actually a part of the team practicing and playing.

they really brought Javale McGee to Tokyo…that’s when I knew we were completely screwed

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Pop is also looking terribel when he cant sway the refs to his side with his antics... he loses that 2017 series vs rockets without the refs

11. Theking

Theking Member

Good ol Don Knock with his 20 likes

hakeem94 and ElPigto like this.
  12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

USA was not foul hunting in this game. They were not playing as a team most of the game. They did have some plays with some movement, but man not enough. I don't understand why players were passing up wide open shots. There was one point where Holiday had a wide open lane for the layup and he ****ing passed it out to Tatum for the three instead of dunking it through.

Very frustrating game to watch. France played some real tough D. They are not a great shooting team.

malakas likes this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

malakas likes this.
  14. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is the trend in nba i saw it even in the finals i think

ps it may be justified if there really are magnets in nba

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

How does McGee get to go to Tokyo, but Christian Wood is still at home?

KD had more fouls than made field goals

ElPigto likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

if we want to continue sending over the C or D team, we’ll lose…if we send out the heavy artillery tho, it will be an international ass whooping for the rest of the world

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Harden, westbrook and wood would have been a problem if they would have given it a shot. Jmho