1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PJ Tucker Has the Audacity...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htownrox1, Dec 26, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

PJ Couldn't get laid in a mattress factory, he is horrible.

DD

2. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

Audacity is great open source software. (unsolicited, unpaid testimonial)
    PJ should do some voice over samples. always good to have career options ...

btw, PJ hasn't changed much, the scenery around him however ... he certainly isn't the only misfit. really, anyone not named Wood (Christian being only relatively exempt) should be on the chopping shopping block.

if we're losing with the veterans playing the youngsters isn't tanking, it's commonsense.

3. DonatelloLimestone

PJ scored 0 points, 36 minutes...one of only 7/8 players playing...they got that ring.

People try to cite off nights, but people don't get PJ is a shooter because hes guarded like a shooter. ITs about spacing, hes still able to make an impact and allow flow while doing trademark PJ things even with 0 points. This thread shows a lot of that lack of appreciation for things we can't quantify, the guy CF said to shut up and hes not worth an extension despite his career of being undervalued and overlooked, he grinded it out and was a winner when he was with us, and still is and this time it materialized as he has a franchise willing to pay for tax, for depth, even if its not just a great 'deal', other wise Giannis would've left. Lesson learned for the rockets

Proud of all the rockets alumni who showed that their player culture wasn't the issues, Cp out in the finals with Tuck, MDA/Morey/HArden still in contention each year and anything cacn happen just like how the bucks got a pathway this year, and of ccourse not to be overlooked, our dude Capela making it to the ECF and still being a force.

all have the heart and commitment I'd love in Houston.

I hope Tate and KMJ got some earfuls from PJ on what it takes and I see a little of him in both of them in toughness, can't wait for our next go around. Lets go Rockets, respect to PJ, always a texan in my eyes

4. vator

vator Contributing Member

I’ve come to accept that there are a lot of hateful and unappreciative individuals comprising our fan base. They refuse to see these athletes as real people and only consider things from the viewpoint of the Rockets organization and their own fandom, but at the same time preach loyalty. Kind of makes me a little sad and oftentimes angry when I dwell on it too much so I just stay out of certain conversations altogether lately for the most part.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The only thing who deserves this type of visceral animosity is fck boi Tilman

darksoul35, Rocket_Man_2.0 and HP3 like this.
  6. DonatelloLimestone

Nah don't say that, f you critisize harden PJ or any guys who put their body on the line for us....its all good, they are unappreciative unproductive brats...but tilman that guy whose lied to us on quotes, cheaped out, and took fans money and made tickets more expensive while he did so? Nah if you say the truth or even read his own quotes to them, they think you're obsessed or not a real rocket fan for the guy who would price you out of the building when the market allows...its an odd bootlicking culture that i don't think resonates with texans, I almost wonder if those guys were the chinese fans who came in with yao/les with that mentality o the CCP don't critisize our dear leader even if he was wrong and lied to you....sad to see that in Houston, hope the tide of Texan culture doesn't change with taht weak stuff

HP3 likes this.
  7. Josh Smith

Josh Smith Member

Huge L for you here, wow

8. Theking

Theking Member

Story of his life

Richie_Rich, Josh Smith and UTSA2step like this.
  9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Starting player on a championship team.

Emtenndo, vince, edwardc and 3 others like this.
  10. amaru

amaru Member

Y’all sound like bitter baby mama’s

Reeko and edwardc like this.
  11. DonatelloLimestone

[​IMG]
    Just put some respect on this mans name. Hell of a journey, I think hakeem would've loved playing with this guy

Richie_Rich, amaru, Emtenndo and 6 others like this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

Can we all name the something that PJ has that Harden ,Paul, Westbrook, Covington don't have . psst it's a NBA Championship Ring

don grahamleone and vince like this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Dat insured shoe collection?

don grahamleone likes this.
  14. edwardc

edwardc Member

True that they aren't on his shoe game level at all.

Invisible Fan and Emtenndo like this.
  15. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

he was always the heart and soul of our team. much props tuck. rocket legend.

Emtenndo and DonatelloLimestone like this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He can get laid anywhere now.

Emtenndo and FrontRunner like this.
  17. vince

vince Member

so proud of PJ Tucker… they guy was the epitome of grit. He brought the defense and the muscle. But unlike others who wear that mantra, PJ Tucker did it with dignity, nobody’s ever made any accusations that PJ Tucker was a dirty player, like Green, Lambier, etc….

Harden said the team was not talented enough, yet Capella, CP3, Tucker, and Beverly all starters made the NBA conference titles. They all got farther in the playoffs than he did with Durant.

Harden is still one of my favorite players, but I think he let the accolades get to him, to the point nobody is good enough to be his teammate unless he personally picks them worthy. But even then he’s so fickled because he’ll harp on even his personal selection.

18. Poonwalker

Poonwalker Member

This say's it all. What I can't stand are fans that hate on our players that put in work .. and hide behind our logo saying they represent the team in some way because they "love" or "follow" the rockets.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

capela and cp3 weren't even on this team when he said this team wasn't good enough. He specifically referred to this years team. beverley who cares. he didn't even play in a number of games in the playoffs.

So he wasn't lying. Without him the rockets were the worst team in the league and still are

amaru and Reeko like this.
  20. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Championship teams need role players. PJ Tucker did his job and now he has a well deserved ring.

Congrats PJ!