1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2021 NBA Finals: Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 3, 2021.

?

Suns vs. Bucks

Poll closed Jul 7, 2021.
  1. Suns in 4

5.0%
  2. Suns in 5

12.5%
  3. Suns in 6

41.3%
  4. Suns in 7

15.0%
  5. Bucks in 7

11.3%
  6. Bucks in 6

11.3%
  7. Bucks in 5

2.5%
  8. Bucks in 4

1.3%
  1. Reeko

Reeko Member

doubt the Rockets are even an 8th seed in 2-3 years

We should be worried about who will guard Giannis for the 2 regular season games that we play him?

ElPigto likes this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lots of Giannis haters in this thread (specifically the Harden stans).

I had a bias against the dude previous years too but his performance this year should silence almost all doubters. Another 41 pt game from a dude who has a broken J lol. That's def Shaqesque except he also plays hard on defense.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

That man is undefeated!
    Hope Scott is back for G6/G7

hakeem94, Caesar, JeffB and 1 other person like this.
  4. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I remember this well, don't know what the hell Mike D was thinking. However, we hit a couple of threes during the 0-27, maybe @DreamShook and I are not salty here about CP3 possibly winning a championship since he would already have one with us!

Sorry fam, as much as I dislike the Greek Freak, I don't know if can handle CP3 winning a championship. I rather see Tucker hold up that trophy.

DreamShook, MettaWorldPete and HP3 like this.
  5. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao, I get it, its cool.

6. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

The biggest weakness of the Suns is that they have ZERO inside presence once Ayton is out. And the Bucks (and the refs) took full advantage of that.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

It's not Cp3's fault Harden and Fertits shipped him out lol.

You shouldnt have anything bad on Cp3 he was the one who got stabbed in the back by Harden, Fertits and Morey (who lied again and said to his face he wouldnt get traded).

But then again I dont really feel sorry for him if he fails again either, thats the choice he made when he signed the max extension.

8. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

It was a nice win for Giannis and the Bucks, but they really need to win game 4. Not just for them to have any real chance at winning the title, but for me to get more excited about this series.

Without Trae, KD and all the drama with Simmons/Philly this series has been lacking some tension/excitement for me. A series tied at 2-2 and going 7 would alleviate that 1000% lol.

hakeem94 and ElPigto like this.
  9. roslolian

roslolian Member

I guess star bigs are useful after all lol

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I don't have anything against CP3, however I am salty if he wins. I can feel that way despite whatever idiotic things have been done by our cheap owner.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

What doubters? Do you see anyone saying he isnt good? Lol. His basketball is disgusting, I would hate to see him as the face of the league.

12. Salvy

Salvy Member

Lousy ass attitudes, imagine thinking this negatively. Yeah it could be 20 years before we get to the playoffs again or 2.... But the league is changing, old super stars are retiring. Super teams from a couple of years ago are no more. I don't see why Houston would be so far away, 7 years ago we landed Harden out of nowhere and we went from being 7 years away to automatically being a contender every year. Why not now?

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

No Frank Kaminsky just sucks really badly. He's not even replacement level.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

“I hope we don’t ever hear again the idea Giannis Antetokounmpo is a player in the postseason you can’t play through. He’s doing it on both ends of the floor.”

Woj not here for your Giannis slander and neither am I.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

Ah, I get it now. You hate CP3 and Tilman so you rather see them fail because your feelings got hurt... Can't keep up with the Harden nhuggers..... Too many of them...

16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's called being realistic. We are rebuilding.

Maybe there is another "Harden trade" in our future, but right now, I don't have the luxury of forecasting the future. I am just being realistic about the team we currently have. Lol.

MettaWorldPete and roslolian like this.
  17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Hmmm.

Maybe you need to stop trying to keep up with them. Don't really care what you think lol. I can be salty if I want, who gives a ****.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

What u call thinking negatively, I call reality.

Did u forget that we made the playoffs just 5 times in 13 years before Harden arrived, and only got past the 1st round once in that time span?

Bucks made the ECF in 2001, and then proceeded to make the playoffs just 8 times in 18 years and didn’t make it past the 1st round until 2019.

PHX made the WCF in 2010, and then didn’t even make the playoffs again until this year.

Why at this point should we be concerned about how we’d guard Giannis? We’re literally at the bottom of the league

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

I remember, I'm with you... I remember getting excited for Stromile Swift and Anderson that one year, hoping Bonzi Wells would turn is into contenders lol....

But I can't understand the logic of we aren't competing now anyways so why try and prepare for the current dominant players. Giannis is young, Booker, Embiid, Tatum these guys should be dominiting the league by the time Houston starts getting back on the map assuming things go well. I just rather hope for Mobley to be great in two or three years vs 6-7....

Its not unrealistic to think Houston can be in the hunt again soon.

20. roslolian

roslolian Member

He is already the face of the league since he is b2b MVP and was 2nd mist popular All Star after LBJ. The playoffs last couple of years tarnished his image so he took a hit this year but next year I bet he makes a come back esp if they win a ring this year.

Personally I think him and Luka gonna be the new face of the league post Lebron. He fits Beast of the East moniker pretty well.