1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NC State out of college WS for Covid

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by DaDakota, Jun 26, 2021.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't you know that his brother went to NC State? Big fan, lots of takes.

Brando2101 likes this.
  2. Major

Major Member

I always assumed the "See, I have black friends!" thing was just a funny meme people used to make fun of racist people defending themselves. I didn't think people actually used it in reality.

Theking likes this.
  3. raining threes

See: what you dont get is I not only have black friends, but some of them allow me to work for them which allows me to make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year from them and for that I'm truly greatful for our friendships. We get together and play golf/go to crawfish boils together etc.... I frankly find it offensive that you would characterize our friendships this way.

4. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

It's impressive to see someone both brag about their black friends and defend black face in the same post but you are one of a kind, awful.

5. Brando2101

Racists do.

6. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

Do you know that the inventor of mRNA vaccines is on record many times discussing how the spike protein used in these vaccines is not at all safe, warning people to make that choice very, very carefully?

Is he dumb? Or are you just flippantly expressing an opinion on a topic about which you have no specialized knowledge, providing no room for nuanced discussion?

ZT

Theking likes this.
  7. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

That seems like Dakota's mantra. You should see his posts in debate bbs

Zen Tabak likes this.
  8. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

pretty sure people like him are the reason I don't go in there.

they have their flimsy-ass opinion like I've described above and are only there to repeat that opinion until everyone else grows tired of the pointless back and forth.

these people never learn anything or expand their thinking from a conversation with those whose perspectives may differ, and yet ironically they think they are going to enrich others in that way somehow.

*fart*

Theking and couple of d's like this.
  9. Major

Major Member

Are you referring to Robert Malone, the guy who claims he invented mRNA vaccines .. but, well, didn't? The only person who says he invented it is ... himself.

Brando2101 likes this.
  10. Major

Major Member

LOL. So instead of "I have black friends", you've taken it to a new level of "I have black friends I work with and hang out with!" It's amusing that you think that makes it a better statement.

Brando2101 likes this.
  11. raining threes

Like I worry about what you think.

You seem to not be able to comprehend the difference between being thankful and bragging..

This is going nowhere. I'm moving on.

12. raining threes

I've been consistent with this.

I'm just happy they've helped me provide for my family.

Be amused if you may. I'm just thankful they dont have your attitude.

13. Theking

Theking Member

Nah man, you're weird. Nothing wrong with Majors attitude

14. raining threes

What's strange about me or my friends?

Are you saying a white guy not only being friends with minorities and them helping me make a living is weird? It's not.

People are people, most are good people regardless of race.

15. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!

16. Brando2101

Are you moving on to go do some more work with your black friends? Moving on back to the UT thread where you can pretend like you know what you're talking about? I need clarity.

17. raining threes

I moved on and did work for one of my friends today.

Speaking of the UT thread

The song isn't racist. Some of the people who sing it I'm sure are racist.

Kind of like Guns dont kill people, people kill people and have been killing each other long before guns were invented.

If you want to erase all things and people that are, were racist, then you will have to erase most of history. But I'm sure you're ok with this and want history to start today. Problem with that is, if you remove history then history is not only doomed to repeat itself but the actions will be much worse the next time around.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

HAIL STATE!
    **** Vanderbilt.

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  19. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Jf1bApYAAAAJ&hl=en

Sure knows a hell of a lot more about all of this than you or I do, his research has been cited over 12,000 times by other scientists and academics. But hey go right on ahead with your no-argument denial

20. Major

Major Member

None of that makes him the inventor of mRNA vaccines. But if having lots of citations and publications is all you need to believe someone, then why don't you believe the thousands of credible scientists who say the vaccine is safe?

Let's see ... who to believe?

1. one dude, who was a grad student involved in mRNA research in the mid 1980s and now claims himself as inventor of mRNA vaccine, and has tried to make money going on TV promoting discredited things like hydrocholorquine.

2. thousands of men and women actually involved in vaccine research, development, production, trials, an testing over the last 1-2 decades, most of whom make no money off their opinions.

Tough choice I know.