1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Harden and Paul meet in the Finals...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bro2044, Jun 7, 2021.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Oh boy, are you giving the Suns no credit, and we are not there yet.

2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Yeah you're right, If I was on a superteam that just won a title or 2 I'd DEFINITELY leave to "do my own thing" instead of forming a dynasty and running it back to do it again. /sarcasm

That might be one of the most illogical things I've ever heard in my entire life, impressive, congratulations! Back here in reality, I'd say if the Nets flop this year and then again next year, the ring-chasers leave for greener pastures, and the picks increase in value. But sure, keep on with the delusion that dynasty quality rosters split up to do their own thing after winning a title.

Ramo$e likes this.
  3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Less Talented? Still waiting on them to face a healthy team. The Lakers & Nuggets were a mess.

4. alethios

alethios Member

With Harden out and now Kyrie, it's not a sure bet that CP3 will face Harden in the finals.

Dobbizzle likes this.
  5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Now the Nets are too.

6. riko

riko Member

Without Harden they won’t even beat the Bucks!. Harden pretty much was the reason they beat the Celtics. Without him I’ll be shocked if they beat the Bucks. The sooner people understand harden is the Nets best and most important player the better

Ramo$e and D-rock like this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

If Tucker and Paul meet...

If Morey and Paul meet...

If Clint and Paul meet...

8. PhiSlammaJamma

The Nets should run away with it. Booker would have to play hero ball for two straight series and I don't think he can keep that up. It's really the Nets title to lose at this point. Atlanta, Milwaukee, and the Suns don't have enough horsepower. Utah would need Gobert to shut all three of them down, but there's no way to stop Durant. I don't see anyone having enough to match up against three nearly unguardable players.

Ramo$e and D-rock like this.
  9. Asian Sensation

Clippers vs Bucks

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

:rolleyes::cool:

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

[​IMG]

Harden didn't even play.

12. riko

riko Member

He didn’t play against Boston? What a bozo. 28 points 11 assists 8 boards 55 percent shooting 46 from the three 2 steals in the series. Are you ok mujumbo?

D-rock likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

you really just said harden didn't even play vs boston. what a casual. classic cf's nonsense

[​IMG]

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I thought he got injured sooner. But to say he's the reason they beat the Celtics is on another level of bias.

15. riko

riko Member

Go watch the series. He was the best and most consistent player. You haven’t even watched the series. So don’t pass judgments. It’s widely acknowledged he was the Nets best and most consistent player in that series. Pretty much like from the moment he joined them,

D-rock likes this.
  16. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was and still am a huge CP fan and I agree with a lot of this post. It is noteworthy that the last two seasons were both shortened. First the bubble with no wear and tearing travel. Then only 72 games this season. I mean if the Rockets had gotten 10 more games out of him in 2018 this discussion wouldn't exist.

17. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Yes, then none of those are comparable.

18. jowman

jowman Member

Hardens been off the team since the beginning of the year yet this loser only shows his face to hate on harden.

He ain’t a rockets fan, just bitter cause harden boned on of his favorite Instagram models

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

20. TimDuncanDonaut

Suns doing well. Nets showing life.

Paul's hamstring might meet Harden's hamstring in the finals.