1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Fired Jack Easterby

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by coachbadlee, Nov 11, 2020.

1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Reliably stupid, as always. You are the George Costanza of this BBS.

DatRocketFan and clos4life like this.
  2. illadelphiah

illadelphiah Member

When AJ80 speaks I listen

a time to chill likes this.
  3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Who knew "cheerleader" was also a part of Easterby's job description?

BossHogg713 likes this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

At some point these media members need to get over it.
    Did Jamie Rootes never attend a press conference?
    Easterby is a clown, but he hasn’t made himself a center of attention and really has probably taken the brunt of fans anger from Deshaun Watson saga. Which if anyone is honest, needs to be directed at Watson and not Easterby.
    There’s plenty of other things Cal and Easterby can get flamed for.

7. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I read that as well and was wondering EXACTLY what what we were supposed to be outraged about. Having him hanging out on the sideline whiffing on fist bumps is much more face-palm inducing.

8. ExTexanNowEastCoast

I think the anger at Easterby probably has more to do with the fact that if the team had traded Watson earlier when he asked for it and before all this came out, he would be someone else’s problem and not the Texans.

Now the team is stuck with Watson and worse, stuck with David Culley, whose no one believes should be a head coach.

clos4life likes this.
  9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Not sure what is supposed to be so upsetting here. So, a guy that works for the Texans has been caught attending Texan football games and press conferences?

10. a time to chill

I've heard current players come out and speak positively about Deshaun despite his trade request and legal issues. I haven't heard one player yet come out and speak favorably about Easterby.

clos4life likes this.
  11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Whenever any of you are ready to bring Easterby into the fold with Christian side hugs and huge smiles remember that the man lied on his resume(s) just to be employed in the NFL. That he has routinely sabotaged player relationships with his meddling and that his off field snake oil sales and "crip walking for Jesus" moments are a bad look for anyone involved with the Texans just like this year when the dummy thought he could just switch to regular season rules to minimize the media. Cant fix stupid.

I can smirk and suck my teeth at him and just focus on the football team as long as he doesnt continue to be an idiot that makes me feel like I'M the dummy for being a fan. Most of us have already been able to see him for what he is and nothing he will ever do can make up for his deceit that put him where he is today. The "Littlefinger" of the football world.

12. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Brandin Cooks had spoke positive about Jack
    Keion Crossenn has spoke good about Jack

My point is some players have spoke good about Jack.

13. mario_v

mario_v Member

Rudyc281 likes this.
  14. ballgame

ballgame Member

I see ya Charles!! Trying to get that CONTRACT! Jack has NO business being on the sidelines.

15. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I’m going to make a note of this.

16. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Trading Watson was never going to happened. If the team had agreed to the trade, it probably would have been voided since the league year started 3 days after the 1st allegations emerged. So the league probably wouldn't have approved the trade, even if agreed upon. The other team would have paused to find out more.

17. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

This one too:

This isn't evidence that Jack is a great guy, or worth his position. It just goes to show that we don't truly know what's going on behind closed doors. And until that Texans 30 for 30 comes out about the "greatest massage that ever was" we probably won't really know.

18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

19. Fantasma Negro

Can anyone tell me why John Lopez is employed? What makes him so ****ing special? All his takes are ****, he asks the dumbest questions, he has no personality and I'm pretty sure he's done improper things to his dog. Lopez adds nothing to Houston sports talk and he's been able to continue to suck, on air, in digital print, and on social media for years. And his lame ass thinks he's going to incite the fans to rain down hate on Easterby for walking into a ****ing room? Dude is six months late for the Easterby hate parade smh. Does anyone even still listen to 610?

cmoak1982 and ipaman like this.
  20. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]