1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All the Smoke - Matt Barnes & Stephen Jackson podcast

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dr of Dunk, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How the **** is a 6ix9ine type WTF are you even talking about?

Why do keep ignoring the fact they came for him and I guess thought he was not gonna answer the door.

The fact that you talking about taking a side is very 6ix9inish.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

We?

Da****?

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

nobody came for him. They had guests on their show and his name was part of Jeannie's and Arenas topic of conversation. It's a podcast. What else happens on a podcast. You actually talk. yeah what a surprise concept. i know

taking a side has 0 correlation with being 6ix9ine

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Is he really one the biggest bust of all time?

I think I can name 5 bigger.

Joe Barry Carroll
    Anthony Bennet
    Danny Ferry
    Hassheem Thabeet
    Michael Oluwakandi

He did much more than those guys and they are all 1st and 2nd picks.

#44 jiggyfly, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yes they came for him you just admitted they brought him up again in less than 2 weeks.

If he is such a nobody why the hell would you bring him up in Lakers history in the span of 2 weeks he was not even drafted there.

What other bad draft pick was brought up talking about Lakers history?

plutoblue11 and RudyTBag like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

they didn't bring him up. Jeannie Buss did. They didn't even physically mention his name. You obviously didn't watch the podcast. This is what hes upset over. Yeah what a loser and crybaby

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ok so why did they bring him up again?

Why are riding so hard for these guys?

I have always liked both but you riding extra hard for guys that would not piss on you if you were on fire.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

Maybe because they're on a podcast where you have conversations. Oh and maybe Jeannie Buss is part of the Lakers and their history. Those might have something to do with it. I can be on their side cause I refuse to be on people like Kwame who's being a crybaby desperate for attention on social media

#48 YOLO, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
  9. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Glad he spoke up on mfers that never played a lick of professional sports( Stephen A) ... That's why I couldn't be a celebrity or athlete... I'd cuss mfers out daily that spoke on me name... I wouldn't be a celebrity long lol

10. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Ok.

11. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

So does Kwame have to start his own podcast first before he can respond and have his own conversations? lol

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Didn’t seem like he was crying to me, seemed like he was grilling some fakes dudes with some facts in hilarious fashion.

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Facts#

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

He’s grilling dudes sitting at home behind a screen. I guess that counts as grilling these days

15. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Did you watch/listen to the podcast live? Are most messages not seen or heard behind a screen of some sort?
    Is he supposed to fly to the studio where they do the podcast? or to ESPNLIVE LA to meet Barnes?
    Perhaps Barnes will make it easy for all and do the more than 95 mile drive to go confront Kwame if Barnes is really up for it and they can handle it then.

RudyTBag and jiggyfly like this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean kwame is the one who has all the crybaby energy. If he was truly that guy he’d actually do something about it rather then chase clout on the internet and even ignoring a DM from Barnes bc he wants the attention

17. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

You're telling me you didn't laugh when he said "I tried to handle it like a man and DM him" ??!?

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

This whole thing has made me laugh

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I know, how about call a MFer.

The fact that he said that makes me look a little side eye.

How you gonna have a podcast called All Te Smoke when you think DMing somebody is handling it like a man?

All these instagram videos "addressing" the situation come of as being shook if they were not they would have just ignored him.

I guess the smoke was a little too thick.

RudyTBag and ferrari77 like this.
  20. Emtenndo

Emtenndo Member

Something about your takes come off as disconnected or uncultured. Maybe you just don’t like the guy. I don’t know what it is, but I just gotta say that Kwame Brown definitely isn’t a sixnine type. He’s country. Also, he’s a millionaire who played over 10 years in the NBA & now seems to be doing well for himself. Doesn’t look like a loser to me.

Sure Kwame doesn’t like it, but I don’t think he’s fighting the narrative of being called a bust. More like he’s standing up for himself against 2-3 people he knows a bit more intimately & has played with over the years.