1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tad Brown Leaving

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HP3, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

It sounds exactly like Morey when he left.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

LOL. Good catch. There are probably more.

3. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Who really defends tilman here? The idea of tilman supporters is perceived more so that reality. As in of you don't agree with me the you are a.tilman supporter.

4. Theking

Theking Member

5. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

nm

#225 burlesk, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  6. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

ico4498 likes this.
  7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

What took him so long?

8. hakeemthagreat

The same way guys like you bootlicked for Morey?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

Comparing guys hired to do a job to fans on a message board? You’re not that bright

try again

D-rock, Batman Jones, YOLO and 3 others like this.
  10. hakeemthagreat

Treated them horribly pushing them to 6 rings? I'm sure Steve Kerr has anxiety issues with all the championships he's won including the ones in GS

No they weren't. Harden's very passive aggressive. He won't confront any problems, he'll QUIT like he did anytime he had problems with guys. The truth is MDA, Morey & Harden needed to go. Tilman is rebranding and it's a good thing

The Rockets are REBUILDING and also tanking. If you're mad at us doing that, you're probably a Daryl Morey nuthugger. All teams gotta period where they retool. Silas is a smart coach, Stones is doing good. If we get a top 5 draft pick the narrative changes over night

11. hakeemthagreat

Morey has had staff members post here, and also is rumored to have a secret account himself. Try again next time

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

I provided examples of championship teams that had chemistry issues. U basically just further confirmed my point. Thanks

Yes, they were. Tilman is rebranding? Yeah, rebranding a successful franchise into a joke. Tilman dick riders are the dumbest

D-rock, YOLO and fckbandwagons like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Proof? Rumored? That has nothing to do with u comparing guys hired to do a job to fans on a message board. You’re just not that smart. I’ll give u 1 more chance. Try again

D-rock, HP3 and YOLO like this.
  14. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

This might be the most insane thing I've read on Clutchfans.

Ever.

Imagine being so in denial you think it's a good thing in 3 short years we went from a 65 win team to having nothing left of that success except Eric Gordon.

Imagine telling yourself the way this organisation has been run lately is a good thing.

Imagine being presented with example after example after example of no one who is competent wanting to work for Tilman, and yet you still say it is a good thing for this franchise moving forward.

I honestly am dumfounded.

15. Roxfan4lyfe

Roxfan4lyfe Member

This one hurt but hey out with the old in with the new

16. Roxfan4lyfe

Roxfan4lyfe Member

Gotta blame Morey, Harden, and MDA along with Tilman, I’m still piss off on how they handle the Chris Paul situation and Les along with Morey made a agreement to paid the guy 40 million a year, Daryl along with everyone else in the front office knew years ago they fd up the franchise for years to come trying to win. Don’t just blame Tilman guys it’s other to blame for this **** show lol

cheke64 likes this.
  17. riko

riko Member

You are a fool. Delusional fool to boot

D-rock and YOLO like this.
  18. hakeemthagreat

Exactly. Most of these Tilman critics are only here to deflect criticism off Daryl Morey and him running the organization into the mud. Tilman isn't perfect, but he was given a ship that was already sinking before he bought it. Now all of sudden he's the blame for everything. Big name free agents weren't coming here well before Tilman

cheke64 likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

How exactly is rebuilding insane? And if you're placing ALL the blame on Tilman for the last 3 years, then clearly you're only protecting Morey's failures

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

There's no need to be so emotional. I am a fan the Rockets and want them to succeed. I am just not blind to the fact like some still are that Tilman ruined one of the model franchises in the NBA in a matter of only a couple of years entirely because of penny pinching and short sighted decision making.

When the Rockets turn around, am I going to be happy? Sure. Of course. I hope it happens sooner rather than later. I have never once said I don't want the Rockets to win. In fact...it's that very notion of how badly *I do* want the Rockets to win that makes it rather silly to support Tilman Fertitta, who clearly *did not* want to win given the way he managed the franchise during one of it's golden era's. I'm supposed to blindly support that? lmfao. I'll support him when there's evidence that he's worth supporting, and at this moment, there is absolutely zero such evidence.

How is that hard to understand?

#240 J Sizzle, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    Richie_Rich, D-rock and YOLO like this.