1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best move by Biden so far

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Mar 23, 2021.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

something you never do

Roc Paint, Astrodome and dachuda86 like this.
  4. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

If a trumper said so, Biden is making another Trump level mistake.

Yup, wasting time and effort on something irrelevant when you are losing 550k of your own people and having about 10 mass shootings in a month.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We should care when a world power is committing genocide against millions of it's own citizens, right now in the 21st Century. We should care that the same power is breaking international law by claiming vast areas in the region around it that is the economic territory of literally every nation that borders the South China Sea, many of them friends and allies of the United States.

China is the donald trump of Asia, telling lies nonstop, making one promise after another about a host of important issues directly impacting the well being of the nations in the region, breaking those promises, and then denying that they have with appalling regularity. The Chinese people are a great people. Their government is an abomination.

I don't agree that it's President Biden's "best move." I think it's a much needed move, however.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You've made up your mind before even thinking. 10/10 example of partisan hackery. Normally people don't actually write out this thought process, but I suspect it's behind 99% of the animosity we see today.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So as for Biden, I hope this isn't an isolated move to appear to be doing something and he follows it up with strength. He has my full support when it comes to dealing with our opposition and I hope anyone reading this can find this as a unifying issue. This is bigger than the elephants and the donkeys.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

This is a change from the prior admins policy of getting on the their knees and blowing china while taxing US citizens who buy chinese made products.

deb4rockets likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You live in an alternate reality. Biden has a long way to go before Trump's admin looks like it was blowing China. By comparison, Biden hasn't really done anything and needs to go further. It's hard when they make literally everything so we will see if he actually takes steps to decouple from China properly

11. WNBA

WNBA Member

genocide against millions of it's own citizens? That's a lie as fat as Pompeo. Genocide Muslims and you get zero terrorist attacks in 4 years??? That lie is getting beyond stupid.

And Chinese people absolutely love their government. I suggest you mind your own business because you've been fed too much Nazi lies by your propaganda.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CCP propagandist say whaaaat?