1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans Off-Season

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 4, 2021.

1. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

No one has hurt feeling on behalf of the Texans.
    Specially not me.
    You got hurt feeling on behalf of Nuk?
    That’s kinda weird.
    Nuk is behaving like a jilted ex, plain and simple. Move on.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Yalls posts suggests otherwise.

Sounds like you have your identity and the Texans organization intertwined.

3. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Get outta here bro. No one is defending the damn texans. Just bc you are annoyed at a ex player for his repeated comments about leaving the city does not mean you are defending thr texans. Texans were dumb to trade him but you can be pissed at the organization and still be annoyed at the player for his childish behavior. They can be mutually exclusive to think they can't be I'd just bizzare. Do we need to have a disclosure after every comment saying "this statement is not in support of texans, I still hate the franchise despite saying this" would that make you feel better?

TheFreak, cmoak1982 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  4. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Nerve touched. Lol.

5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

So you’re one of those guys huh.
    The generic term “we” as in team representing my city. That doesn’t mean intertwined.
    You must be a player only fan that hops to the team when a player leaves, that benefits his favorite player the most.
    Good for you. We can agree to disagree on that.
    Everyone, including the Texans is aware it was a dumb trade. Nuk crying about it a year later is doing what exactly?

6. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

It clearly upsets you that Hopkins attacks the Texans. All I'm suggesting is that perhaps you should untangle the Texans organization, the city of Houston, and yourself. No reason to be upset about Hopkins' displeasure with his former employer.

7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

There is no displeasure, there is no feelings about it at all. I’m simply stating what it looks like from outside looking in.
    Tell me, why do you feel the need to protect Hopkins?

8. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Stupidity brings that out in me. Btw this is also not me defending the Texans incase you were wondering.

9. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Going with the "I Know you are but what am I" defense is not really helping

10. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Is that what you think this is?
    You assumed something, and now you look like a you know what because of it.
    You felt the urge to white knight for Hopkins because someone said he’s acting like a jilted ex. Just own it, accept it and move on.

11. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

You said it yourself "his comments about the city". You're stuck in the same boat as cmoak, thinking the Texans and Houston are one in the same. They aren't. That's all I'm suggesting for you. Perhaps then Hopkins' petty beef wouldn't rustle your jimmies so much.

[​IMG]

Nimo likes this.
  12. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Doubling down on the "I Know you are but what am I" thing isn't helping either.

13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe you should learn to think before you type.
    You made an incorrect assumption, your foot is in your mouth and now resorting to 3rd grade arguing tactics.
    No wonder you’re defending Hopkins actions.

14. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Tripling down. Bold move, cotton.

Look, you have chosen to be upset. That's fine. You don't have to take my advice. That's also fine. I wish you peace and calm as DeAndre ***** publicly on the Texans org in the future.

15. Nimo

Nimo Member

They're tripping on here. He could have dumped the Texans on his way out and he didn't. He is commenting about getting out of a bad situation and "he is petty". smh.

16. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

You expect irrational behavior when it comes to Fandom and sports, but man, of all the organizations that deserve to have their honor defended... I put the Texans near the bottom of the list. Yikes.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You have to realize, these people feel the same way about the Texans themselves.... they too act like jilted exes.

You just have to remember who they are and ignore their bs when it comes to the anything involving the Texans.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

It’s ok that you’ve chosen to defend his honor. That’s kind of you.
    It’s a little odd, but you do you.
    The irony in all this is at no point did I defend the Texans, you took my jab at your crush personal. And assumed that by talking about the Texans in a negative connotation that it would upset me.
    Enjoy that bandwagon

19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

The Texans haven’t said anything about him either. It’s been a year and he still has comments about his ex team. It’s desperate, maybe you and Donny boy are those types, it’s best to move on.

20. showa13

showa13 Member

Just caught up on this thread, everyone is wrong and everyone is right.

Now, I’ve been keeping tabs on the Texans and Caserio’s moves and while quantity =/= quality, getting King and Lindsay for what we did was good business, the line looks better simply because we got rid of Martin and Fulton, and the pass rush should be able to generate more than it did last year(which was a whole lotta nothing). Nothing amazing but nothing terrible(it’s nice to have a competent GM). There’s the Deshaun situation, which is a mess all around and I won’t comment until actual facts come out, but I think the drama and moves will keep on coming and it’s better than general hospital over here.