1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans Off-Season

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 4, 2021.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Just go ahead and trade Watson and release Watt so I can stop giving a damn about the Texans.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Cullen? Who?? That's not who we've been waiting for!

Rudyc281 likes this.
  3. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Things are going about as well as I expected over on Kirby.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

CTRL+ALT+DEL ?

5. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

Do you think easterby and cal know how much they’ve screwed up? Or do they think they’re in the right? Do they realize how much they’ve alienated the fan base?

easterby is a true snake if he knows all this but refuses to step down

6. conquistador#11

They think it's a higher calling and that they are correct. They also don't care.

Nook likes this.
  7. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

It takes a special brand of idiot to let him self be manipulated so easily by a rasputin like character and alienate the fan base this much in the days of social media where he can see how upset not only all the fans are, but how the media is questioning his every move

rusHour and conquistador#11 like this.
  8. Damion Laverne

It’s official: we don’t have a football team anymore.

The Houston Texans are a F U C K I N G church (as if we didn’t have enough churches in the city)

Nook, sammy, BossHogg713 and 3 others like this.
  9. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

Joel Osteen loves the Texans.

sammy likes this.
  10. mightybosstone

While I don't blame him for wanting out, I do think it's a little ridiculous he's doing this less than a year after signing that huge extension. And I think it's worth noting that he signed that extension AFTER the Hopkins trade and Easterby's rise into power within the organization. He knew this franchise was headed the wrong way when he signed that massive deal and less than a year later he wants out? I'm torn between keeping him out of spite and just wanting to wipe my hands clean of the whole situation and start fresh with a ton of picks.

At the end of the day, though, it's the Texans, so I'm pretty apathetic either way...

everyday eddie and fchowd0311 like this.
  11. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

2021 Fan Promotion Days Memo

The first 10,000 fans will receive complementary communion every Texans home game at NRG Stadium in 2021

Nook and awc713 like this.
  12. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I believe the FO is incompetent in football-related aspirations. Clearly their agenda is non-football driven. But I also suspect that a desire to go NY is also partly driven from Watson’s IG model girlfriend Jilly.

Watson has been a bit out of character lately. Not sure if it’s because he accounts for Jilly’s desires as well now, or if he truly sees something terribly wrong in Texans ownership/leadership. if it’s the latter, i think fans should be made aware about the issues of Texans ownership so fans can stop supporting such ethics or behavior. Deshaun should call out the corruptions at the top if they do in fact exist.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  13. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Can the Texans org just pack up their sh** and gtfoH already?

Nook and Fulgore like this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Well after the trade, front office sold it to Watson things will change, so our young foolish qb took another leap of faith in hopes of changing the culture. Just to see the owner take a huge steaming pile of sht on Watson head with the way he outright ignore his qbs advice and suggestions to recreate church patriots of the south.

I don't blame Watson for attempting to get out while he can.

15. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Does the US Constitution give the right to inactive article 25 on NFL owners.
    SMH

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I disagree, it's just now people are seeing who he really is. He has no loyalty to his teammates, the franchise, the city, or his fans. He's looking to get into the spotlight no matter what it does to anyone else.

That's just who he is. Perhaps he had people fooled for a while, but his true character has shown itself.

17. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

If Watson absolutely refuses then could we call LA about Herbert? I’m not trying to watch any more seasons of mallets, hoyers, schuabs, etc

cmoak1982 likes this.
  18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

What a sht take Can't, Can't trust u to analyze anyone. U were the one poster saying savage would have been better than Watson under BoB offense.

Just like how u dismiss Watson input on hiring a coach since according to u since he loved "BoB". I can use your adoration of savage over Watson, as a reason to sht on your bad take.

#258 DatRocketFan, Jan 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  19. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I would at minimum make the call. LA is closer than we are. Picks and Herbert I would be ok with.
    Even Burrow and picks I could get on bird with.

20. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

We need to storm NRG like the Capitol