1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Silas Wrong Coach For This Mess

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Dec 16, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

JVG would have fined his $&@ and had him do extra laps to get rid of his baby fat.

3. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Damn give the guy like half a season sheesh.

4. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

Is the majority of Clutchfans still in the denial phase? I'm confused, I thought it was clear. The sooner people realize the only way out of this is to trade Harden and move on, the better. It isn't about if Harden wants to stay or if we can convince him to stay, the only question now is what are we getting in return.

Silas is great coach for a young rebuilding team, which is what we will probably be soon. Cant expect Cousins to stay here after this year (he just needed a shot to prove himself and get a decent contract somewhere else). And Wall will probably be traded in a year bc he's older and probably won't want to play on a young team.

It's okay fellas, we will make it through all this somehow, keep yalls heads up.

5. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

yup I didn’t want to trade Harden and defended him for a long time but it is time for both parties to move on.
    I’ve always wished Harden would be more mature or settle down. We all know what drinking and party can do to your body. Also with COVID around he could catch it an affect his body long term. He is just been reckless.
    He has had enough time to change and I don’t think he will wake up until he gets out of his comfort zone. He can either change or reality will hit him soon. He isn’t 25 anymore and not every organization will let him get away with what he got away here.

it’s time to move on from Harden and look to the future.
    I just want the org to wait till they get the best deal. The sooner the better especially for coach Silas and the team.