1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

14th Annual H-Town's Finest (Fantasy Basketball)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by omar23, Dec 12, 2020.

1. omar23

omar23 Member

I just need one more owner! 12 Team Yahoo league with an auction draft. If interested please email omarali0@yahoo.com or leave your email and I will send the invite.

All I ask is that you set your lineup weekly and stay active. This is our 14th year and the league is very active/competitive. We have 4 "Diamond" level owners and its always a lot of fun. Auction Budget is $200 and the draft is on Sun Dec 20@ 1:00pm CST.

The roster positions and scoring categories are listed below. We will have 3 IL spots this season to help with COVID. I do want to let you know that this season will have no playoff format. We play the entire season and whoever has the highest winning percentage at the end of the season is the champion. This avoids having rested players during the fantasy playoffs. COVID could potentially upset the fantasy playoffs schedule this season. We mix up the scoring categories and settings every few seasons to keep it fresh. Next season we will likely bring back a 6 team playoff system(last season we did playoffs was in 2017).

Good luck this season!

Omar

Playoffs: None
    Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins
    Playoff Reseeding: No
    Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
    Divisions: No
    Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes
    Invite Permissions: Commissioner Only
    Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes
    Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL
    Players Stat Categories: Field Goals Made (FGM), Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throws Made (FTM), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Assist/Turnover Ratio (A/T)