1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden’s Partying

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Man, I still am holding out some hope that he will show up today wanting to make things work. ..but I am not super hopeful

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Honestly dude I got tired of the partying life by like 25(routinely going to night clubs and bars). The ones I hung around that didn't usually were less mature. That was my experience and I'm sure many have similar experiences and therefore are just making assumptions. I would say some of these assumptions are correct when Harden is parrying during a time where thousands of families are suffering from loss from a pandemic.

I mean Harden is famous for being the patron saint of strippers. That isn't the most flattering thing to be known for.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

He's been an athlete for half his life. A professional one for 1/3rd of it. One of the best humans in the world at his job.

Yet some random internet person doubts that perennial MVP candidate James Harden will show up in shape because of...because of cold weather, or something.

Smh.

Stephen_A likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

He's come out of shape into a season before such as in 2015-2016. He's also come into a season in amazing shape like in 2014-15 and 2017-18 coincidentally were his two best seasons in my opinion.

Stop feeling sorry for someone worth over 100 million dollars.

5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Your posts are consistently immature and childish though. Interesting take.

YOLO likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

u are an average nobody trying to compare yourself to a rich athlete...please stop

your experiences are irrelevant

YOLO likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

Well when there are other athletes who aren all about the party life, I see it as doable.

You have an obsession with rich athletes as if they are above reproach.

I am not a nobody and you aren't either. Stop degrading non athletes to prop up your hero worship.

8. fchowd0311

How so? Is it because you disagree with me?

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

and there are many that are about that party life...Harden isn’t special, nor does he have to live his life according to your wishes like he owes u something

no, I realize that a rich athlete will move differently than normal people...u live in your little bubble completely naive to what’s going on

YOLO likes this.
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

umm because you cry everyday about the most productive and efficient NBA player for the past decade

like Jlin and Klow are your savior right?

you're not any different from Trump crying fraud and rigged everyday

everyday you cry James Harden being overweight and lazy

11. fchowd0311

So it's because you disagree with me. When is the last time here I even mentioned Lowry or Lin?

To me, these stupid assumptions are child like along with calling someone child like and immature because you disagree with your take on a basketball player.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Keep reading the bolded back to yourself. And LMAO @ including MJ in an argument about off-court lifestyle.

Bobbythegreat and Os Trigonum like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

entitled nobody fans think Harden owes them and needs to live his life the way they deem best...it’s pathetic

like u being tired of going out to your little local bar at night by 25 means anything and because Harden still likes to have fun on occasion it’s a problem :rolleyes:

get over yourself

HoustonCRT, YOLO and Bobbythegreat like this.
  14. fchowd0311

Harden doesn't owe me anything. He's an athlete on my favorite team where I have desires for that team to succeed and I wish Harden would do certain things to improve those changes.

He will never see my post. He will never read it and even if he did he would never care.

But if we were basic our productivity of posting on a basketball team forum on whether our star players will listen to our comments, than every post here is worthless.

Stop being so butthurt because I criticize Harden. He doesn't have to party during a pandemic. He can lean up. It would help. This shouldn't be offensive to you unless you have a unhealthy mental attachment to Harden and live vicariously through him.

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

"He has more fat than the average NBA guard."

and he is the most productive and efficient players in the league

stop whining JLIN KLOW fan

"it's fraud and rigged!"

take n L b****

16. fchowd0311

"Entitled". Deer lord. You are licking the balls of dudes who are worth 1000x more than you. I am as entitled as my thoughts of this team are on a basketball message board. That is the extent of my Harden conversation in my life.

17. fchowd0311

Yes he has more bf than the average NBa guard. It's obvious. You can literally see it with your eyes. He also has more muscle mass than the average NBa guard. But it would help extend his career and his prime years if he leaned up. It's not good on the joints.

18. fchowd0311

Self what I mean by immaturity?

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

You have no idea what any athlete's party life or personal life is like, so why don't you just stop with your stupid assumptions.

I used to follow players for autographs when I was younger in Toronto, almost everyone goes out partying after. Harden just gets unfairly targeted.

Why does it matter if Harden goes and sit at a strip club. Why is it okay that LeBron and Draymond can sit and get day drunk from 11 to 8 pm and not a peep from anyone.

Oh yeah and all that about LeBron being a loyal family man Lmao, should hear the women he sleeps with on these road trips.

YOLO likes this.
  20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Harden needs a Max player that doesn't suck and knows how to play with him at the same time.

CP3 is the closest thing and he was two three years off his prime.