1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Proud Boys Infighting Sees Leading Member Form Breakaway Group to Fight 'White Genocide'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr. Space City, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Mr. Space City

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-based-stickman-enrique-tarrio-goys-1546597

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/1/enrique-tarrio-says-proud-boys-not-white-supremaci/

#1 Mr. Space City, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Just embarrassing that Trump refused to denounce these dangerous idiots.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Kyle got a big rapsheet in the angry db whitey db
    State v Chapman, Kyle Sean (Travis County (TX) District Criminal Court — D-1-DC-18-300728)
    Closed
    Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman faced legal troubles in Texas for injuring a bar patron with a barstool in Austin, TX in mid-2017. The victim suffered a brain bleed and a broken orbital. He also stands accused of illegally possessing a weapon in California.

USA v Chapman, Kyle (US District Court (Northern CA) — 3:18-cr-00364-EDL)
    Closed
    Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman faced legal troubles in Texas for injuring a bar patron with a barstool in Austin, TX in mid-2017. The victim suffered a brain bleed and a broken orbital. He also stands accused of illegally possessing a weapon in California. In this case he was arrested for driving a vehicle illegally on federal land, and had an illegal weapon with him.

The People of the State of California v Chapman, Kyle (Alameda County (CA) Superior Court — 17-CR-024370)
    Closed
    Kyle "Based Stickman" Chapman is the founder of the militant wing of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of the Alt-Knights. A multiple felon, he is pleaded guilty of illegally possessing a weapon in contravention of a court order, after police found him with it while arresting him for taking his vehicle in a prohibited area of federal land.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

6. mazinger

mazinger Member

Very Fine People

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You hate to see it: professional haters hating each other. Who could have seen this coming?

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Only liberals care about this group in an effort to demonstrate white nationalism is a real problem because it isn't a problem.

These people have nothing to do with nothing, not even Trump

B@ffled likes this.
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

On the real, I hope they start having a Goy Pride Parade the week after the normal week of Gay Pride.

FranchiseBlade, mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  11. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

STAND DOWN! That doesn't count?? :D

Does anyone really think Trump coordinates with the Proud Goys? He said he didn't know who they were, which I sort of believe because .... really, who the F are they? The press secretary clean it up form him the next day and said he denounces ALL of it and has since 2016 election. Nobody really wants to hear that though.

The real question is why won't the media report it and why do they take "very fine people" out of context? I see it being done in the D&D and wonder if it's done knowingly or done. Here's a transcript. I imagine some will make what they want out of it but it at least puts the quote in the context of the conversation(s). Let's hold the media accountable going forward.
    https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

FranchiseBlade and edwardc like this.
  12. Major

Major Member

Exactly something that a Russian disinformation group would say.

FranchiseBlade and edwardc like this.
  13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Dont know or care what your point is

However do you think this group is relevant? Do you think white nationalism is a problem?

14. Major

Major Member

Also, exactly something that a Russian disinformation group would say.

Yes - generally when a group of nazis wants to eradicate minorities, I think it's a problem. I would hope anyone outside of Russian propagandists would also.

Yes. The FBI says it's the largest terror/extremist threat in this country.

JayGoogle, B-Bob, FrontRunner and 4 others like this.
  15. Mr. Space City

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Whats tge next largest terrorist threat? When has either movement done anything?

Do you think your rambling about Russia makes people think im a Russian bot.it used to upset but going there just represents your lack of intelligence

17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Actually I don't care for them but this is evidence that there are some members who ARE white nationalists who can go F themselves. I am sure not all members are like this if they have a black leader. You're fooling yourself if you think this changes them as a whole... if they are 90% white nationalist and this is the result then I will admit I was wrong... however I haven't seen such evidence. How many are actually like this? Hopefully all of the bad members leave. Let them go and form their hate group and we can see a cleaner proud boy movement in the future. Get them the hell out for sure. I don't think anyone who is reasonable would want them there.

Also I would appreciate if you stop spreading lies about me. I am not a white nationalist and I resent being associated with them. I have denounced them and at this point you are just trolling because you are threatened by people who disagree with you. It is a political tool and the more you misuse it, the more that word loses meaning with people. Shame on people like you who are crying wolf with a very serious word and very serious and real problem that affects people.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

19. Mr. Space City

Yung-T and RayRay10 like this.
  20. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member