1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Variety] Westbrook to produce docuseries about 1921 Tulsa race massacre

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Jun 9, 2020.

1. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Your confusing Trump supporters for democrats and the left. Trump supporters work. Democrats want to live for free and have everything handed to them. Protest are obviously showing that they ain't got a job to show up to.

#161 CALI_MOST_WANTD, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  2. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Look at you, your mad because I speak from facts and you guy speak from lies the media is telling you. All these issues they trying to claim or white privilege and stuff is lies they been feeding everyone. I'm glad I left the democratic party and seen them for their true colors.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

"Getting ready for a day of work" = composing an essay on a basketball forum in a thread about a basketball player's desire to speak about a racial issue that most people didn't know about.

And what's funny is, your unnecessarily long post isn't even about Westbrook, the Tulsa race massacre, nor anything to remotely do with the Rockets.

Ramo$e, JayGoogle and D-rock like this.
  4. Juxtaposed Jolt

The democratic party is glad you left them too, bet.

Ramo$e and D-rock like this.
  5. CALI_MOST_WANTD

You know some people spend time on the throne before work using their phones to do stuff like reply.

Your right my post has nothing to do with WB documentary and I have no problem with him making one. As you may have noticed I agreed with you on Lebron james doing space jam is clout chasing where WB is doing something for others. Lebron just doing it for him. My whole issue came when they decided to make this about a hate on trump thing instead the topic on hand. The thread got derailed before I posted in here. So the mods can lock the thread at anytime since it got out of hand.

6. CALI_MOST_WANTD

And I'm sure I would be labeled a race traitor or whatever other label someone wants to try give me.

7. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

You speak from your ass, not from facts.

Ramo$e and D-rock like this.
  8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I think you guys are on the verge of solving all sociopolitical problems in this thread! Although politics have been debated since man first walked the earth, I think the comments in this thread were what is needed to push us into a new age!

slothy420 likes this.
  9. MrJason

MrJason Member

10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Hey we don't like your racist kind around here boy! lol Republicans believe everything they see on the internet. They are a danger to themselves and others. Republican Bolsheviks that are blue collar criminals hold good working democrats down, and scream see, see....after they are the reason for the chaos.

11. hakeemthagreat

Have you been to rural America? These Trump loving areas are the nastiest, covid spreading, meth using and welfare assisted areas

Ramo$e likes this.
  12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

JumpMan and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. Juxtaposed Jolt

Ramo$e likes this.
  14. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Just because I'm against the Democrats dont make me Republican or white or racist. Nice try though. Shows you're uneducated. You really should learn your history. The Democrats are the party of racists and Biden is far more racist then Trump is. Horrible Harries has done nothing good for the black community. I know I live in her state. But go ahead keep showing your ignorance.

15. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

16. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I been alot places. These Democrat ran cities are far the worse that's why everyone is leaving them.
    Its these RIOTS "protests" that are spreading covid but you go ahead keep thinking its Trump fault like everything else.

17. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I have nothing but facts you speak from CNN feeds you. Channels like Candace Owen's and Brandon Tatum would really help open the eyes of all of you that are lost.

18. hakeemthagreat

Its not these riots spreading covid lol. Its these privileged maskless maga idiots going to super spreader events. Remember who said it was a "hoax" and ended up spreading it to his wife and whole staff

Ramo$e likes this.
  19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What are you talking about? I'm uneducated because you are a racist and I won't believe you are not? Ok. Seems legit. If what you state is true.... indeed black republicans must not deal with the same systematic racism democrats republicans obviously do. No fault of their own that doesn't mean it doesn't exist just because it isn't felt by them. Bidden/Harris honestly don't have to do anything for the black community. All they have to do is not be a reality TV show host.

20. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Anybody that hasn't been able to see through the 'Trump' fake facade by now cannot be reasoned with. Once he leaves office he will and should be detained due to his massive debts as he has squandered the hundreds of millions he made from "The Apprentice". This is the significant factor he wants to remain in office. Trump's standard is at best for third world countries but not America.

Ramo$e likes this.