1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Senor White Advisor does not rule out not holding Presidential election in November

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 12, 2020.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oh I guarantee you if he is losing by over double digits in the polls he will try to postpone the election.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He plans to have that election? I thought he was a dictator... literally orange Hitler!!!!

4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Oh, wait til we get closer to November. He will try to postpone it.

AleksandarN likes this.
  5. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

he has nothing to gain, and everything to lose if he tries to postpone

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...er-election-over-coronavirus-2020-3?r=US&IR=T

jiggyfly and Rashmon like this.
  6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Not against Biden LOL

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Im already dreading that lame duck period. I would leave to another country but he could decide try to invade it. Even greenland isnt safe he might even try for that on his way out.

I cant imagine how insufferable it will be and you know he will be trying to screw the world on his way out.

Can you imagine 4 more years? Just when you thought this was bad.

Think about how much better life was before trump to now.

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

*Señor

JumpMan and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He doesn’t seem to understand that he doesn’t have that power is the problem. A senior trump advisor that lack basic knowledge is so normal and dangerous.

10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Soooooooo much better. What kills me is how Trump is so scared of losing he retweets about Biden being old and insinuates dementia. Trump is 3 1/2 years younger...lol. Add in crazy, and completely untrustworthy. That's a dangerous combination.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Do you mean that Trump cannot issue a decree?

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah i was watching an interview with him on conan obrien in 2005 and the amount the guy has deteriorated is startling. I would describe him in this interview as coherently alert:

Not to piss on the parade even more but unless trump passes away in the meantime I am just now realizing that even if he wins 4 years from now we will have that lame duck period and he will be even more nuts and out of it by then.

If i compare that video from Conan o brien the one word that comes to mind him now vs then is " drugs"
    What kind of pills and what is he on I wonder? I know folks try to say aderrall and Im thinking that with maybe xanax or something in that world.

Throw in cheeseburgers, toxic spray tan, and the combo of age xanax cheeseburgers and aderall makes what it is along with his trash personality

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You didn't read Article IV, which details the powers of the President's idiot son in law.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If the election were to not take place, Pelosi would become president. Trump and Pence's terms expire on Jan 19.

joshuaao, Rashmon and RayRay10 like this.
  16. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

There's no deterioration at all. When Trump speaks today, he has to be very careful because every word is dissected and analyzed. Any stray comment is pounced on by the hateful media and twisted. So he has to listen while he's talking and take it slow. In his private life, in a relaxed, comedic setting with Conan O'Brien, he can just fire away naturally.

Now, if you want to talk about rapid mental decline. Watch a Joe Biden clip from as little as TWO years ago (not 15 years ago, like the Trump-Conan clip). Biden is going downhill so fast, he's looking for the runaway truck ramp. He can't even put a sentence together without either trailing off mid-thought or having to consult his notes!

Biden simply can't handle the job. Not even close. As I've mentioned before - if this guy is sitting in front of me for a job interview, I honestly don't know where I could realistically slot him into the organization. To think that Biden is a candidate to LEAD THE COUNTRY in the face of the next 4 years of challenges? It's scary actually in that it's a huge threat to this country's standing globally.

17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

My thoughts on Trump exactly. He's a laughing stock globally. A pathologicaln liar and narcissist is a dangerous combo. He's becoming more untangled each and every day. It's all about deflecting for him now. He's already shown his true colors.

RayRay10 likes this.