1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Booing China’s national anthem = go to prison

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, May 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Obamagate fo sho

2. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Our kids dance like latinos in school.

Drugs, teen pregnancy and bullying are non-existent.
    You might have grown to be a decent human being if educated right, dog food.

Now it's just too late

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I STAND WITH HONG KONG!

Let's trade these people who love freedom for those who sympathize with the enemy.

Nook, King1, tinman and 1 other person like this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bahahaha this is hilarious. You think that is latin dancing?

generalthade_03 likes this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

General Thade = Gwayneco

So angry. So Sad.

6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol, more commie propaganda, what the hell is dancing like latinos? All I see is a bunch of brainwashed children behaving just like robots, it’s actually scary and I do feel sorry for those children, it’s downright abusive.
    You have no drugs because your commie government executes drug users.
    You have no teen pregnancy because your commie government forced abortions on them.
    You have no bullying because your commie government brainwashed those children at an early age and turned them into bots.
    You are proof of a creation of that totalitarian regime and that’s why you don’t know any better.
    We in the West are not perfect but we have something you commies don’t: freedom to worship any God we choose and not worry about being plant foods and having your organs harvested.

dachuda86 likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

He’s so pathetic because he’s trying so hard with his propaganda,I actually almost feel bad for him....Nah!

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I want to point out that in China there are so many great people and I feel bad for them because of people like Dopefiend who not only refuses to stand up to the current tyranny, or at least resist in passivity, but no they actively push it because A: they are stupid and actually think totalitarian hellscapes are a wonderful thing or B: they know better, and are only speaking to position themselves higher on the social ladder. It is one thing to love your people, and another to actively support a regime that stomps on your people. I stand with Hong Kong AND the brutalized citizens of mainland China!

Dopefiend, go lick a jackboot, you sycophantic pest.

9. generalthade_03

Not not Gwayneco....lol. I only have one account, been banned once for a long ass time and got reinstated. Not angry but sad that we let a little pink into our house and let him wreak havoc on us, we are Americans, we should have kicked his teeth in.

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That and we need to support those around the world getting stepped on. I really like the people in China. They deserve better than the CCP.

I want to apologize to everyone including dopefiend for calling it the Chinavirus. We should be calling it the CCP virus. Far better.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Everything is racist to you. Got it bro.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL Obama triggers you. racist

hey a black jogger, get your loaded shotgun drive your pickup truck with your dad on the bed and block, question, and arrest with loaded shotgun in hand
    [​IMG]

#33 vlaurelio, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'm sorry but the whole "I stand with Hong Kong" is incredibly disingenuous for you and folks like yourself to keep spouting. You do realize that the person you will crawl over broken glass to defend is currently in front of the Supreme Court arguing for "Absolute Immunity" and in their lower court arguments have argued he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and not only can he not be arrested for that crime, he can't even be investigated for the crime.

You support the same nonsense that the same Chinese Communist party implements there, you just only want them to be enforced here against your political enemies, or to be used for your political ambitions. Until I see you have equal displays of anti-authoritarian sentiment on domestic issues as you do with China, you will always be a symbol of the ultimate hypocrite.

I welcome you to prove me wrong by starting to speak out against Trump's increased desire for autocratic powers.

Also unlike Trumpers, I actually despise China enough to actually want to do something about it.... which is to start making some sh$t in the USA that has the global demand to drive the global economy back to a place where it has the leverage to force China to correct their behavior. The largest industry we can do this is with energy infrastructure where we should start manufacturing the best green technology grids, and use the Paris Accord as a platform for negotiating getting our green grids in ALL developing countries... screwing the Chinese in the pocket book, and from a leverage standpoint. Just b****ing and moaning, and calling other Americans "Commies" is a stupid waste of time. If you really want to get payback on China, you can either bomb them and start WW3, promote good policy that strengthens our global economic and political capital across the globe to influence the behavior of these bad actors, or you can b**** and moan like you are doing here which solves nothing.

Nobody is a "real" communist anyways. It's either Some form of Democracy or Autocracy in 99% of all countries in the world. China is an autocratic dictatorship, and I've seen ZERO evidence you wouldn't walk through fire to do what you can to give Trump the exact same autocratic powers as Xi has.

MightyMog, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

and you thought capitalism was bad in the US?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

China's Government sux, but they're not the existential threat we should be worrying about right now.

Our debt...buwhatabbout Jina???

Climate Change...buwhatabbout Jina???

Masks, testing and vaccine for Rona...buwhatabbout Jina???

Ragtag infrastructure and healthcare system...buwhatabbout Jina???

Dipshit Trump...buwhatabbout Jina???

Problem solved!

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. generalthade_03

I’m with you bro. I’ve said it before, the ordinary Chinese citizens suffered untold amounts of misery that one can not even imagine. Mao and his successors killed off about 70 millions Chinese through one horrible purge after another like The Great Leap Forward, The Cultural Revolution. The Great Famine was so bad lots of towns in China were resorting to cannibalism, while Mao exported grains to other countries to save face sort like what Winnie is doing with this pandemic they’ve created. Little pink like thedopefiend is a product of that system but probably brought up with money from parents with ties to the CCP who became successful when we started doing business with these commies. I have seen these little pinks running around America as well as other countries as foreign students. They are a pathetic group of turds, flaunting their dirty ill gotten money from their parents, driving expensive cars and acting like spoiled, entitled brats that they are, and have no clues how their ordinary fellow countrymen suffer under the brutal hands of their illegitimate commie government.

dachuda86 likes this.
  18. generalthade_03

This China threat is more dire than you think

19. generalthade_03

Man, I did not know lungs were that expensive!

20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I hate countries that make me purchase in bundles but that kidney/pancreas combo is where it's at.

Nook likes this.