1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why is this communist troll “thedopefiend” still on this board?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, May 12, 2020.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You did not get banned for saying the R word, you called another poster's son the R word and then personally attacked his mentally disabled son over numerous posts.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Lol @fostering a more competent propaganda team? Your whole life you have been fed propaganda, why does that not surprise me? You have to do better than that commie. Tell me right now that Winnie the Pooh has a small pecker and that’s why he’s hellbent on conquering the whole world to compensate. Tell me right now that it is wrong to steal other people’s technology, then try to make it your own and sell it back to the people you stole it from. Tell me right now that imprisoned and taking away the identity of the millions of Uighurs are wrong and barbaric. Tell me right now that harvesting the organs of prisoners and the Falun Gong practitioners are pure evil, and admitting to the world that China is the only nation on earth sick enough to do it. Tell me right now that Winnie the Pooh hid vital information on this WuhanFlu from the start and gave the world this horrific pandemic that caused untold deaths and suffering. Tell me all of that and maybe you can appear semi human again.
    And what’s up with “ dog food”, English is not your first language but you can do better insult than that.

#42 generalthade_03, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  3. generalthade_03

We know bro, it’s kind of sad and that’s why I’m trying to call them out. On this dopefiend dipstick, I will not let him running wild and have his way around here. For far too long, we have been asleep at the wheels and that’s why these ChiComs are so emboldened now. There used to be a time when they were still pretending to want to join the civilized world, they stopped pretending now and showing us their true colors. It’s time to fight back against this evil.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You must have me confused with someone else. I think you are referring to another poster's incident. I basically called someone the R word because it is often used as a synonym for stupid and slow. Also I didn't even use the R word term. I said something about that poster taking the small bus and that was grounds for limiting my access.

#44 dachuda86, May 13, 2020
  5. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

See what a misinformed monster your own propaganda has made you, dog food? that is the capability Xi's team is lacking.

You are pretty outdated in your misinformation too, posting alt-right videos is not even an argument.

[

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That xi comment got under your skin I see... is that the pain you talk about enjoying?

7. generalthade_03

You got him good. Lol

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He doesn't have an anger issue. He has a "I need an outlet to express my superiority towards losers who who care about internet debates" issue. He's trolling and he's doing it because he's missing some real life acknowledgement of his percieved success and intelligence so he comes here to "trigger".

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

See: Rorschach Test

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unless they mess with the 99ers @Clutch
    We've seen many try and vanish like endangered plants in a rain forest.

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The support that "thedopefiend" is getting in this thread is troubling.

King1, generalthade_03 and tinman like this.
  12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

For real they are like the same person in extreme.

Knowing the internet I would not be surprised if they are the same guy.

I feel slightly sorry for wnba and dopefiend since their families are dying in secret living lives so unmemorable and cold like it never happened. They dont know any better except when all the sudden grandma isnt around and no one is allowed to talk about it.

Their posts here could mean death camp or erase their existence so you cant blame them all the way and they are desperate. You can see it in their posts.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I tried to open a no holds barred argument thread at one point and no one wanted to argue.

Maybe within the feedback section but a subforum around fighting, calling people out, and the talk around users and banning or not and whats allowed.

Reddit is great for info and debate with thousands...here its like being stuck with same 100 people and due to the age of the board, the fact it was staunch right wing 99- 2002 then after wmds ( err lack thereof) it turned left in early 2000s and bush and cheney were exposed. Most of the chicken hawks left and even jorge sold his account on the dark webz...- Im tempted to post new thread about the saudi 9/11 report coming out now but that was the point at the time. It would be a footnote in time and addendum that iraq and afghanistan might want a do over on too. Oh yeah the troops cheney and bush and repugs supported while sending them to their deaths in iraq. Let alone using the blood of 9/11 to promote it? Can you think of anything more sick @basso ??

Franchise brought the tacomaparklegends amongst others who quickly came as quick as they left..a few stayed. Its interesting who comes on as we morph. Recently a few from oklahoma who were westbrook fans. Its neat to get new.

Yao ming added a ton of asian fans here. This one dude pryuen used to give more info on ming then could get anywhere.

Then well jeremy lin happened.

That makes this board disproportionately asian now but with all the parts before the asian population is probably 40% here..maybe even higher.

Since Lin left this board has declined to an extent in terms of volume it feels ..and its having a bit of an identity crises.

I still think the value now here is in the diversity of characters..

There are obviously folks with alt or multiple accounts and I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes its just a poster responding to themselves.

Reddit has its place..and here has its niche that has gone past what it intended to be or was and this cast of characters made up and real.

14. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yes; using the power of the presidency, treasury, judiciary, and intelligence community to investigate and intimidate american citizens, and the 4th estate.

Nixon would be embarrassed to even conceive of such a scheme.

generalthade_03 and AleksandarN like this.
  15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

if you were "banned" then you would not be here posting. you had your account suspended. and ive seen enough of your posts to assume that it was deserved.

you guys need to be stop being such whiny little snowflakes.

and stop with the silly "the board is HEAVILY slanted far left" nonsense. nobody will ever mistake me for a right winger, but i got suspended for a couple months for calling someone a moron. meanwhile, pgabriel, who is a hardcore trump supporter can go around calling people a**holes all the time.

again, stop being such a baby...its a private message board. if you dont like the way its run then leave.

and whats the deal with the OP? he has been here since 2003 and only now is he all over the D&D running his chi-com shtick.

Blatz, Eric Riley, jiggyfly and 3 others like this.
  16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Never mind. I get it.

For the record, I've been banned here in the early 2000s multiple times. But I was also more immature in the early 2000s.

I enjoy posting here because I am discouraged to discuss politics in my professional life. And eventually the Rockets will be back.

17. tinman

Supporting Member

these dudes used random name generators for their nicks

WNBA doesn't exude any characteristics that he loves the lady's game or any love for the comets

Dopefiend doesn't mention any rap lyrics

look at the ratio of rockets related stuff vs non. also the easy clue is the hate for morey who's the coolest and nicest person ever

#57 tinman, May 13, 2020
    generalthade_03 likes this.
  18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I'm all for banning all communist and racist trolls

King1, Nook, dachuda86 and 1 other person like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

Also non contributing members should have severely limited abilities
    such as no ability to start threads

these punks aren't contributing their yen to the board so they are 'cheap ass rat bastards'

generalthade_03 and vlaurelio like this.
  20. generalthade_03

I raised that point in my thread and of course I got crushed. We do have rules and community standards here, I have been reprimanded and warned for far far less than what this commie is doing on this board. I urge all of you guys that including the mods to check his posts. If you guys think wishing death upon Americans with some racist and homophobic slurs thrown in for a good measure is ok, and I’m the bad guy here then I’ll do everyone a favor and just leave this place so you guys can enjoy his daily propaganda.

dachuda86 likes this.