1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Capela gone before the season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, May 14, 2019.

?

Is Capela gone before the season starts?

1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. No

48 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Doubt it. Unless a team really wants him he’ll be here to start camp.

Morey likes to attack at the deadline when teams are more desperate to get deals done and stars are on the move

2. alethios

alethios Member

[​IMG]

topfive and malakas like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I hated both CP0 and Clint so much during game 5...the anger I had for both of them even eclipsed how I felt about useless Ryno

I’m done with Clint right now

RichieBanks and smp like this.
  4. macan

macan Member

Capela for Thong Maker

5. malakas

malakas Member

Right now his trade value is at the lowest and the demand with so few teams looking for a Center couldnt' be less.

It's better if we keep him, try to rehabiliate his value and trade him in February when some idiotic team desperate to win now is willing to take him for something valuable back.

RichieBanks likes this.
  6. jowman

jowman Member

Dump his ass. Need less losers on the team spreading their loser no heart having ways. Capela will NEVER help in a big game dude is a certified loser scrub. Out of the league in 5 years.

smp likes this.
  7. smokieethabear

Manimal to donate his heart to Capela for transplant. Ultimate sacrifice for the team.

alethios likes this.
  8. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

But whose gonna show D'Antoni how to play Faried?

alethios likes this.
  9. cebu

cebu Member

I'm gone as a rocket fan unless there's a major roster change. Harden and CP3 are king and queen of flops. Fools gold indeed.

10. seeingred

seeingred Member

Wait to see if Durant leaves Oakland. If he Does, keep Clint. "We still need him for the other 29 teams" is right. We could get so dialed in on beating gsw that we're blindsided by denver, for example.

Curry is 31, Durant and Boogie are probly gone, Klay may leave... they've never been more vulnerable.

11. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Draymond Green literally undercut Capela every time with harsh boxing out. A bad match up that wore down and tired out Clint.

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If you can move him for an upgrade sure.

sammy likes this.
  13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Ya'll remember Capela calling out the Warriors while they were still playing LA? I do.

14. dmoneybangbang

This. We still have to win in the regular season.

15. dmoneybangbang

Yep and the GSW outclassed him and schemed him out.

And?

amaru likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Meg Ryan is now insane in terms of surgeries, once a sweetheart..

topfive likes this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

I can't help but wonder about Capela's conditioning. It seems like it takes him a really long time to begin playing well after he's been injured or ill.
    But he was with her when she was adorable, pre-troutlips.

daywalker02 likes this.
  18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

C-ya sport!

topfive likes this.
  19. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

nothing really just found it amusing that this guy would call out the biggest, baddest bully only to get exposed and embarrassed.

amaru likes this.
  20. Rockets1897

Rockets1897 Member

We’re not winning a championship with this current roster. We only have the MLE which probably needs to be used on Rivers if we want to keep him. Doesn’t matter if KD leaves.We need to make some moves, Clint and EG trades need to be explored.

I think we should be looking to sign a center or a sf/pf with length and shooting for the MLE. Hopefully get a good playable player and we can play around with trades and see what we can get.

Dedmon is very interesting for MLE if you ask me. Size, rebounding and even 3 point shooting. Would give us flexibility to trade Capela for a wing or possibly for another all star. I highly doubt we have a chance to get a usable sf/pf with length for the MLE. Or even a proper shooter like Reddick. These players will get more than 5-6 M per year.

We really need length we can’t start 3 guards and Tucker and play them so many minutes and expect not to get destroyed on the boards.

Morey needs to get this offseason right or the championship window will really close. Don’t know how fast Cp3 will decline but I assume he will decline further especially the last 2 seasons so time is now while he can still give us some solid production.