1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Move for Rockets - Leave Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwhite, May 12, 2019.

1. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

GTFOH with this garbage.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

I always liked the sound of the Sugarland Rockets. Has a nice ring to it.

And finally would complete the circle on the expression, "How Sweet It Is". Where are you Gene?

3. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

Wtf... I've said some crazy **** but this is incomprehensible.

4. smokieethabear

Idk who I dislike more.. the OP or Draymond Donkey Green.

5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Hey, I heard Arlington only has Football team and a baseball team. Maybe they want to hit the trifecta?

6. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

I went and looked at your past 20-30 posts. You are nuts. Seriously. You’re just a knee jerk fan that doesn’t understand sports. You probably play a lot of video games.

7. ApuN

ApuN Member

Even entertaining this goofy idea, there literally is no other viable city to go to

8. Texanstradamus

LMAO
    So cause the rockets can’t get it done with its given to you a silver platter it’s the city fault ?
    And football is the most popular sport in America it is pretty much king in every city outside of LA possibly

9. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

The OP's post might be the worst post of the year so far...

cjvnyc likes this.
  10. Sanity2disChaos

Hell going on in here?

11. rockets13champs

I realized we need to use analytics but realize in a playoff series it won’t work Bc it pretty much makes defense easy for teams. If teams know we won’t take midrange shots. They’ll literally just clog paint and take 3 away and make us shoot midrange. But next year Lebron will be back in the playoffs. Rockets are afraid of the moment. Look at green, Capela numerous players. What we need to do is bulk up and build a team chemistry and good habits in the regular season. We need a Klay to a curry CJ to a dame. We aren’t an EC team we need another star maybe a 2nd. Harden said he knows how to beat gsw. Butler + Davis is exactly how u do it. No matter how many role players we add. We won’t be **** until we add stars. You have 1 in harden now we need 2 more

12. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

Harden joins warriors

13. TheMoochNorris

TheMoochNorris New Member

Only logged in to say FU

14. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Blocked and reported

15. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

16. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wow. Just wow. This is one of the more asinine posts I've ever seen. But if you're going to propose that the Rockets leave Houston you at least need to point towards a better available market. And I can tell you there isn't one in North America. The only major cities that don't have teams are Seattle, Vancouver, Montreal and perhaps Las Vegas. Otherwise you're getting down to declining rust belt cities like Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Ooh ooh! Or maybe they go back to San Diego?

Just tell me where they could go that would be better. Btw, you don't seem to grasp that there is a very big difference between attendance and sales. Houston is a corporate market with a lot of corporate seats. Many times those tickets go unused. That doesn't mean they aren't sold.

17. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Kentucky is just horrid. Many different shades of Rockets fans would not feel welcome or completely alienated.

18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Newbs have no sense of history

We will rise again