1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Answer: Russell Westbrook

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mike Breen, May 11, 2019.

?

Is Westbrook the answer?

1. Yes

21.7%
  2. No

78.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockedin34

lockedin34 Member

“The best backcourt in NBA history”
    Bro, CP is better than Westbrook and always has been.. a downgrade wouldn’t give us the best backcourt ever

2. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

U want to underachieve and get bounced in the 1st Rd instead?

3. photojoe

photojoe Member

If the answer is Russell Westbrook, I don't even want to know what the question is

juanm34 and seeingred like this.
  4. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

But hey, we showed "heart"!

5. lionaire

lionaire Member

I've read a lot of dumb **** in these past 15 or so hours but this one takes the cake

6. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Delete your account.
    I would love Westbrook in Houston alongside Harden but there is no way in HELL OKC gives up Westbrook AND Adams for Capela and CP.

7. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Next question......

8. HardenMvp

HardenMvp Member

Westbrook would be a horrible fit and is the most overrated player in nba history. Didn’t he shoot below 30 percent from three last year. He would take shots away from harden and build bricks. Would rather have Cp3 running the point. Hell I think Eric Gordon is better then him

juanm34 likes this.
  9. Jontro

Jontro Member

who is the best pg in the universe and would be the perfect fit in houston?

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Is this really that crazy?

Adams is better than Capela.

As for Wesbtrook and Chris i don't know, i mean, if Chris plays like yesterday he's still better, but how many games he played like last night recently? Westbrook is who he is, his game relies 100% on athleticism and he's one injury away from being done, but considering Chris age and how much/fast he declined, aren't we already in a similar position with him?

Regardless, this is not happening for multiple reasons, but i don't find this as crazy as it seems, Adams would be a clear upgrade over Capela in terms of size, strenght, lenght and toughness, swapping Chris with Westbrook would be some sort of russian roulette at this point, might end up bad but also well.

Maybe i need some sleep :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.