1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Andre Igoudala

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htownfan_9210, May 11, 2019.

1. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

Why tf were we allowing him to shoot so many open 3s?? For no reason!! He buried us on offense and defense! Awful strategy

dcfma likes this.
  2. TheresTheDagger

Cause it was either him or Klay/Steph.

xaos likes this.
  3. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Doubling steph and klay for some reason when he was complete trash the rest of the series. We didnt even double kd like that and he is far better than either of them.

4. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Just an elite coaching job all around

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

because u have to be willing to give up something as the defense because you’re not stopping everything, especially against GS...we chose to give up open shots to the likes of Iggy and Draymond

6. HardenMvp

HardenMvp Member

Elite refs job. Dude gets away with so much fouls

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

I could actually live with him shooting than .. Curry

What I can't live with ... he forced a couple of TOs that led to easy baskets when James tried dancing with him

Fxxk you Dantoni

8. Mr. Space City

When you doing so much switching and trapping, to try and contain curry and klay on the perimeter, I understand that guys like iggy are going to get open, but I got very annoyed that at times they didn’t even try to contest, run at him, or get a hand up.

Yeah he’s not curry or klay, but he’s not andre Roberson either. He’s shooting 39% from 3 in the playoffs.

9. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

Exactly. This is my point. Atleast run out to contest. Always seems like hit a clutch 3 when we were close to making a run because we didn’t even try to contest. HES A FINALS MVP FOR A REASON!!!!
    is