1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 2/21/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

This is probably one of the most frustrating teams to watch bc of how good they should be and how trash they really are. I hope they figure it out now that they're healthy and get on a roll heading into the playoffs smfh

PeterKingX likes this.
  2. pippsux

pippsux Member

Ive never wished harm on anyone, but Scott Foster I wish harm. He is what is wrong with the NBA... A hatchet man for the NBA, who does their bidding to influence the narrative they want. I've never hated a product as the NBA as I do now.

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Shaq and Barkley calling the fouls on Harden BS.
    FU Foster
    *** this league

DJboutit, adw, PeterKingX and 3 others like this.
  4. amaru

amaru Member

They play Saturday

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Coaching could stop this

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Statistically he's inefficient as **** in the 4th. Don't.let his memorable shots like the GSW game fool you into thinking he's efficient in clutch situations.

7. major_major

major_major Member

It was actually a very nice break from extreme frustration.

8. Ryan_Success

Ryan_Success Member

Lakers were +18 in free throws. That’s ridiculous. We got cold but we still did enough to win. Embarrassing game from the refs.

9. macan

macan Member

gotta stay away from all the hot takes shows from bspn tomorrow..

adw likes this.
  10. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

This is why Mike isn't a very good coach. He lacks the composure and IQ to make the right calls.

How many times have we blew big leads when we're comfortable in the 3rd quarter? The Lakers didn't win it tonight, we threw it away.

This is why I can't even be bothered to watch the Rockets this season. We have an absolutely trash squad. If Harden is off..... nobody knows what to do.

Htownballer38 likes this.
  11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dang we have to stop losing freaking games in this manner. It's starting to become the norm for this team. Yet another blown damn lead resulting in a loss.

IvanLCPM and HP3 like this.
  12. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Dont you worry, I don't need to complain about the officiating. Already 5 new threads up on that topic. :oops::oops:

13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I was looking forward to a playoff run, but the problems have plagued us all season. No rebounding, inconsistent shooting, inconsistent defense. We lose big leads for a reason and it's hard to believe that we can do any better than the second round.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Rockets will probably win 50 games max.

15. amaru

amaru Member

Can't get assists when teammates brick open shots

AuburnRocket and bro2044 like this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden was at 26 pts and preceded to launch the most worthless shots. To think Harden couldn't get 4 points within the run of play. I'm so mad at this loss.

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He must know something about the current and or former commissioner.

Foster is being protected bc of what he knows thus his free reign to call his BS and profit from it.

#1497 Tfor3, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    jcf and malakas like this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

never seen a team choke this much

How many big leads can 1 team blow?

19. bro2044

bro2044 Member

So....... yeh, you dont "just" blame the refs, but cmon....

Rockets 15FTs

Lakers 33 FTs

I mean..... what the hell. We saw TONS of stupid sht go their way AND against the Rockets, it was sickening in the 2nd half. Sure, it's a culmination of things, but this sht was leaning 1 way most of the game, especially in the final 18min.

20. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Same pattern. Same stupid shots. And why was Gerald Green in the game for so long? Why doesn’t MDA or any of those idiotic coaches realize you can’t rush and shoot a three right after they just scored? Literally taking 3 seconds off the shot clock! Rather than methodically getting in the half court set and manufacturing buckets that way grinding out Games this stupid team keeps chucking threes right after a score and literally right after they score how many times have you seen Gordon or green jack up I’ll advised threes? Ridiculous. and why did they take out the big lineup? It was working! Harden sucked tonight and Paul and the other players were on a roll. I give up. This team is going nowhere this season.