1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Grizzlies: Are we just gonna ignore?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Oct 21, 2017.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

are we just gonna ignore house jr is shooting over 50% on 3s in his last 5 games and shooting over 70% from 2 on the season?

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

yeah unfortunate that his prime has ended and he never left memphis for a greener yard. maybe he can still go to the spurs and prolong his career for 2-3 more years.

Kendrick Lamar and Rocket River like this.
  3. what

what Member

I didn't say harden wasn't getting fouled, but if you cannot see that the way he draws fouls is similar to the clippers flopping all over the place, then we just disagree.

My point is that if you can't guard without fouling him, and it is clear that nobody in the league can, then you might as well back off of him and let him shoot uncontested 3 pointers.

That's the reality of it. Harden has made it a art form.

4. what

what Member

What are you talking about? I don't forgive the grizzlies for anything. The grizzlies gave that contract to Parsons because he was the only offensive player willing to come to Memphis.

Do you think that the grizzlies would have given parsons that deal had KD been willing to come to Memphis? Don't act like you understand a small market team like the grizzlies. You don't.

The grizzlies are a product of the new nba. And it is getting more and more like college football everyday. At one point the grizzlies and other small market teams could compete with other teams with defense, now that can't. That isn't a James Harden problem, that is an Adam Silver problem, as I said in my original post.

I just don't know how you are suppose to guard harden if you can't even get in from of him without fouling.

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

well i was starting to trust you again until that last paragraph but i forgive you because its not fun being a grizzlies fan

6. what

what Member

The biggest problem for the grizzlies other than the new rules is that they no longer have prime zbo, as I'm sure you are well aware. Marc just doesn't want to play offense, period and he certainly doesn't want to be the team's leading scorer.

All Marc cares about is defense, which is fine, but the grizzlies can't just be Mike Conley and nobody else.

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Casspi busted by Temple?

upload_2019-1-2_21-27-14.jpeg

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. GageD

GageD Member

they got flushed down like waste. another lottery season they will have.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

and i thought hardens flopping was the problem for geeeezlies

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This is so boring. Scrub scuffle altercations?

More boring wins!

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Former-Rocket on former-Rocket crime?

apollo33 likes this.
  13. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Would Knight/Chriss/Meli(third team) and 3 firsts fly for Gasol? Put him at PF and move Tucker to sf.

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

John Blair has lost another locker room? :D

15. Fantasma Negro

Perfect opportunity to get Casspi back. Can play defense and shoot the three, if they don't cut him, if I'm Morey I'm sending a second and cash, they still owe us for Dillon Brooks

16. Fantasma Negro

Perfect opportunity to get Casspi back. Can play defense and shoot the three, if they don't cut him, if I'm Morey I'm sending a second and cash, they still owe us for Dillon Brooks

17. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Need a team trip to Chancun

steddinotayto likes this.
  18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Omri sucked when he was here. I rather not have him back. We need a tough player that will rebound the ball and make threes. He isn't tough and will not rebound like we need him too.

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I think they were arguing about how the US handles foreign powers that don't see eye to eye with them. It's obvious Casspi believes in raising sanctions and tariffs, but Temple is in favor of inclusion policies and more efforts to further diplomacy. A fisticuffs emerged and now the matter is resolved. Case closed.

MC31B and Kendrick Lamar like this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

Casspi hasn't been any good for a long time