1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Be honest, do you miss Trevor Ariza & Luc Mbah a Moute?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by 疯狂伊文戴德蒙, Nov 27, 2018.

1. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

[QUOTE =“DrNuegebauer,帖子:12089010,成员:1358”]我同意他 - 似乎已经玩弄了他的思绪。他可能永远不会再一样了 - 而且由于受伤无法进攻,他在进攻端非常糟糕。

本赛季戈登不打算从三分命中率28%,事情很快就会好转!! [/ QUOTE]
    It's really strange that Gordon's three points are reasonably accurate. My expectations should be about 38% - 42%.

However, his three-point shooting this season gave me the feeling that he could only get one by throwing ten goals per game.

2. icewill36

icewill36 Member

you guys have got to stop.... trevor and luc would only help marginally. the rockets would still be struggling. luc isnt the same player and cant break into the rotation where he is. trevor has been awful for phoenix. he is old. what the rockets had last year simply cannot be duplicated, even if you brought everyone back. the reason is last year was about synergy. the sum being greater than its parts. that NEVER carries over the following season. i keep telling you guys, at the end the day the rockets are only a two star team, with one aging. this teams talent level, even last year, was not on the level of golden states, but hunger and synergy gave us a chance. it is just not sustainable year to year. just like when harden led the team to 55 wins, then the following year was .500. this team needs another star desperately.

jcmoon likes this.
  3. DaneB

DaneB Member

I don’t get it. How come nobody seems to notice that Mbah a Moute has missed several games this year??????

4. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

This. I was upset about Luc at first, but when you look at his production this season they were right so far.

Game7 likes this.
  5. shlhl

shlhl Member

Yes I do but will never find what we will do with them this season.

6. Game7

Game7 Member

This.

7. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

It is interesting how some are putting Ariza on a pedestal when he used to get slated here for his inconsistent offense.

We have seen him tired when he bricks those threes so let's not forget. I have a sinking feeling that even if we brought everybody back from last year, it may not have been enough.

Father time remains undefeated. Ask Kobe

topfive likes this.
  8. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

the only other examples in recent memory i can think of that lost the way we lost were the spurs losing to the heat and warriors losing to the cavs. both teams won the championship the following year...

inb4 you try to explain how those teams were "different" despite that being the entirety of the recent evidence we have

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

the rockets doctor had him cleared to play. Why isnt he playing?

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

the doubters are grasping at a straw...fantasizing about oft-injured 5ppg role player

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

fify :cool:

12. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

[QUOTE =“Os Trigonum,帖子:12089114,成员:58397”] fify :凉:[/ QUOTE]
    He has old injuries to his ankles, shoulders and knees....

emmmm....But I really like the intensity of his defense when he's healthy

Os Trigonum likes this.
  13. _Numberfifty

_Numberfifty Member

I do miss Luc, Trevor's streaky strings of good games v bad games drove me crazy tho.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

I agree with you.
    Half angel, half devil
    Chinese rocket fans nicknamed him “tie za” “tie” means “strike iron” He doesn't make any shots when he feels bad
    He can make 7 of 10 3-pointers in one game and 1 of 10 3-pointers in another

_Numberfifty likes this.
  15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ariza got overpaid by Phoenix
    The same team wasn’t coming back. It’s not like he’s LeBron, everyone wants to get paid who doesn’t have a giant shoe contract

16. blackistan

blackistan Member

Folks need to realize Luc's injury issues and the fact that Ariza got overpaid should we have kept him? maybe, but not at that price. I always felt that last year was our best opportunity to win with CP getting older now and more prone to injury as the years go by so I'm hoping that window hasn't closed. A move or two will have to be made.

17. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

he should of signed for vet min here and get a shoe deal from addidas then

18. solid

solid Contributing Member

Those two have not set the world on fire since leaving. Moute isn't even playing. The real problem is the lack of adequate replacements. The season is still salvageable but is quickly slipping away. Morey better work his magic and quick.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

We miss them now .. . but I don't think we will by seasons end
    I think Clark can be better than Luc. He is not there yet but works hard
    and IMO has better offense already.

Ariza is not playing alot or well now. Had he stayed he probably would have been still good
    That Said . . .. I will make a bold statement

Remove Ryan/Injured Luc and Joe Johnson from the Western Conference team
    and replace them with CLARK, ENNIS and Hartenstein . . .. I think we win either game 6 or 7 . . even with CP3 injured

The young kids are coming along . . .their growing pains are worse than integrating new player CP3 last year
    I think by seasons end they will be SOLID . .. not Rock Stars but solid

Patience is the key. . . . .. . . . now MCW/Chriss/Knight and the other flotsam on the bench
    they need to be moved around and upgrade

Rocket River

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

you miss 2 actual rotational players that are proven of course. any team would