1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump, Miller re-stocking children's concentration camps

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Sep 30, 2018.

1. DOYG86

DOYG86 Member

Reported.

2. Senator

Senator Member

I've sent links to your aggressive posts , threats of violence and undocumented citizenship to the right authorities. Not to mention youre a coward so no gang will take you. Dont take it personally, it's for the greater good.

3. DOYG86

DOYG86 Member

Suck my balls *****.

4. DOYG86

DOYG86 Member

So which account are you on now Senator? is this your 4th one?

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I mean, when your point is essentially, it doesn't matter because they'd be criminals anyways---you're the one sensationalizing it. You knew what you were doing, at least take the heat for saying something stupid.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

not sure who you're debating exactly, but even in D&D, that kind of post can get you banned pretty quickly. Appreciate the frustration, but that's too much.

Rocket River likes this.
  7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

God how did I miss this @Senator @DOYG86 gold? They must have like 15 accounts combined between them.

When you guys fight can you stream it twitch or facebook live?

8. DOYG86

DOYG86 Member

That's true, I've had a good number of accounts over the years. Mostly in good fun you know.

9. biina

biina Member

So how come your dear GOP, which is control of all arms of federal government (executive, both senate and congress, and the judiciary), are not doing this? Instead they are more focused on the abhorrent practice of separating kids from their families. This doesnt require a high IQ - what is it they say about glass houses and throwing stones?

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

You do realize that 95% of the kids that show up to these camps come here without parents in the first place. They do have to go through a process to reunite them with family members who currently live in the US.

11. tmacfor35

I was a moderate during Obama's first 4 years in office(college student).

I have become more conservative in time. Part of it is, just seeing whats best for me as my life has progressed or recognizing what my real beliefs are.

The other part is that I've also gotten super turned off by the moral superiority the left displays. I constantly would find myself inherently defending conservatives in discussions due to way liberals handled a different view point.

A recent example is obviously the Kavanaugh "job interview".

Time and time again, I am seeing Kavanaugh supporters get labeled some nasty things. Its bat crud crazy.

Moderates don't want to be associated with it and this is why the Democratic party is failing.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I expect better for a half a billion dollars
    Also . . . any update on finding those 1500 kids they lost?

Rocket River

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I completely understand that stance, it wasn't that long ago that I found myself more against Republicans who were trying to pull the "moral panic" card, but as I've shown several times, it's pretty impossible to be a moderate these days. without appearing to be a conservative.

[​IMG]

I was to the left of Republicans in 1994, but as you can see the Democrats have completely vacated that zone by moving all the way to the left and they enforce purity tests meaning that most of the Democrats who were in that spot either went along with the show and moved left or they were forced out and shamed for wrongthink.

The tactics that they are using right now will play well to their base, but I can't imagine it being a message moderates could get behind.

14. biina

biina Member

They show up at the camps without parents cos your dear leader and is cronies separated them from their parents at the border.

15. tmacfor35

Our dear leader.

And no. That’s not true.

They are showing up without an adult.

I suggest you read about it.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You're damn right I'm morally superior.

I'm morally superior to people who don't care if Kavanaugh raped Ford, you know, like 55% of conservatives in this country, when polled, saying they don't care if he did it or not. That's what gives his supporters a bad label my dude.

So yes, I'm morally superior to those people. If you're part of the 45% of conservatives that find an issue with the possibility of putting a sexual abuser on the court then you are morally superior too.

What Trump did with Puerto Rico and how his fanbase shrugged...makes me morally superior to those people.
    How he's treating immigrants and how his supporters don't care or root it on...makes me morally superior to them.

We have a president that is OPENLY expressing his love for Kim Jong Un...

joshuaao and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL at least you feel that way, and it's adorable.

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'm definitely morally superior to you.

Mister "I don't care if rights are taken away from minorities, LGBT community, or women if it's to spite the Dems!"

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't doubt that you feel that way as you jump on board with a political lynching....moral panics are all the same, it's just that the people involved who feel morally superior who end up doing the awful things to others change. Don't take it the wrong way when people laugh at you for it, you are absolutely asking for it.

20. biina

biina Member

I have read about it and how the admin try to play with the numbers to give a false impression.

If you have concrete evidence in support of it, then please indulge my ignorance and present it