1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

What do pay cuts have to do with the MLE?

DonKnock and clutchdabear like this.
  2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Adam Silver is full of bs f the nba.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure about that. Try finding a big man that returned to the NBA after tearing their Achilles and was even playable after that?

Matt78777 likes this.
  4. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

On top of having 5 all stars. The league makes sure they are unbeatable by rigging the games. Whats the point in this ****? No competition at all, most of the teams trot out there season after season solely for profit. Ever since Adam Silver took over, he's allowed this **** because he only cares about one team.

slothy420, dlite316, alethios and 9 others like this.
  5. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

Perhaps he’s a Trojan horse. Also still think Houston can play him off the floor in crunch time.

BMoney likes this.
  6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I had nightmares last night about $44 million at 37 years. And then this. God damnit.

We'll just have to take this year for what it is. A competition for 2nd place in the West. It's not what we wanted but that's where we are.

Hopefully next year KD goes to NYK and DMC gets paid in free agency. Maybe Klay even goes elsewhere for a big contract and a more prominent role.

Let's just hope CP3 holds up.

Ryan_Success likes this.
  7. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Ok this is just stupid

Championship locked and the season starts in 4 months

DonKnock and Rudyc281 like this.
  8. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

OK. Rockets boss is crying for his money on CP3. We wont win championship for sure.

9. Whenitsover

Whenitsover Member

Yes sounds like fun!!!! At least there isnt a guy that can get pretty much any player on his team to join the hreatest player in the league next year roughly five hours south of the bay area....trust me when i say this, signing cp3 to that deal now is going to be what gets morey fired. Its the right move to make in the situation so it sucks for him. Was fun while it lasted.

10. D-rock

D-rock Member

True. Would need to flip him before post season for perhaps a disgruntled Kawhi or Jimmy Butler (if still fueding with Wiggins).

Or perhaps even a young up and comer capable of defending 1-5 like AG.

11. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

lol this is fun

Dr of Dunk and D-rock like this.
  12. Rocketsfanguy

Rocketsfanguy Member

Time to sign bosh and when anthony gets released also sign him for the minimum

13. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

Maybe we are not the draw that many think we are. We're definitely not GS. Sigh, my spirits are shot. Hopefully Morey does something of significance soon and get me off the ledge.

BigShasta likes this.
  14. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

Think Morey will wake up by then?

15. JazzLakerHater

Thanks CP3. You get injured at the worst time and you don't take a pay cut. Thank a lot!

BigShasta and kwakmeister like this.
  16. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I've learned that logic doesn't apply to the Warriors, 4 years of (obvs for the most part) of 3 healthy all stars, something must go wrong right? Nope, signed Durant. Well a team will find a way to beat them? Nope, CP gets injured, refs got their back. Well Boston will be healthy next season, Houston can get better and force them to switch? Nope, Lebron decided to babysit in LA, Cousin for the MLE.

While one LOGICALLY assumes that there's no way the Warriors can stay this healthy, that there's no way the Warriors will get help from the refs, that there's no way every series, a star player will get injured from the opposing team, that there's no way Boogie's achilles will heal, it sure does seem to happen a lot.

The only blemish in their run, took a gargantuan effort from the best player in the league and Kyrie Irving back when they were mortal.

I understand your point, but I, like many people, will not hold my breath that the Warriors will have a brush of actual substantial bad luck next season. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

17. jch1911

jch1911 Member

My gif of this off-season
    [​IMG]

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I hope he pulls CP3s offer and trades Harden and we rank for 3 years.

That’s my feeling right now. I’d rather root for the future than hope against a rigging system

19. Rocketrik

Rocketrik Member

The only high caliber big who had this injury i can think of is...Shawn Kemp? He was never the same but he relied on his athleticism more than boogie.

At worst boogie is a change of pace skilled bruising big who plays 20-25 mins for them.

20. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

CP3 is greedy.

He needs to stop mentioning championship.

He wants money more than everything.