1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Would love to beat you all in the WCF. Lebron/PG is not really a big upgrade from Lebron/Love. Good luck with that.

sammy and DonKnock like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

a garbage site is perfect for hosting garbage posts like the ones this little Lakers troll keeps spewing

Richie_Rich, DonKnock and malakas like this.
  3. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Deng would be waived and stretched in order to give Paul George the max. Without stretching him, they couldn't offer PG more than like $24M.

DonKnock likes this.
  4. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Lakers have 39M in contracts (after renouncing all cap holds) including Deng for next season. if the cap is projected to be 102M that would give the lakers about 62M in cap space. I am not positive what a starting MAX deal for George would be but if LeBron takes a small cut they could sign both potentially, 31M for both. Again I am not well versed on cap math as others here but I think it could be possible.

5. JD88

JD88 Member

No?

6. Maverick Floor

Space Jam 2.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

7. alethios

alethios Member

He's here because he wants LeBron to come save the Lakers so bad, that he's willing to troll another board to find any nugget of insider info that gives him hope (fool's gold). Why do you think he's trolling the Cyberx thread so much. Lol, it's ok, they are still not making the WCF, but keep hoping.

Richie_Rich, jch1911 and malakas like this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

who else will star? Let me guess KD and Blake Griffin.

It will be the exact opposite of the first Space Jam movie.

slothy420 likes this.
  9. itsoktobealone

Within 15 minutes I got 5 replies. Out of those five, four were insults and one was mocking me. HOLY **** YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY MELTING!!! :D

P.S: I am not familiar with the rule that only Rockets fans can be on this forum. So until there's a distinct rule that says fans of other teams can't post/engage here, you can politely slide off my dick. Other than that, I can't wait for some quality basketball between the two of us next season. With or without superstars ;)

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the fakers with both lebron and george could cause a lot of problems for HOU, because they'll have 2 elite perimeter defenders able bother harden with their length. but they also have zero chance of beating GS in a playoff series

11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

So it won't come out if he's doesn't pick LAL?

12. itsoktobealone

This guy gets it. Exactly. I'm not saying we'll have such an offensive arsenal, but our biggest selling point will literally be our defense. Not only will we have those two (if they come) but we have both Ball and Ingram with big length. The switching on that team will be monstrous for anyone, including the Rockets.

13. sammy

It takes time to gel. The Rockets will be better than they were this past season. Not worried about them at all.. they wouldn't be any tougher than NOP or Utah would have been if Cousins and Rubio had not gotten hurt

14. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

I guess when you are dying for attention then any attention, good or bad, will do.

15. malakas

malakas Member

Fans of other teams are welcome here like I was.
    TROLLS who antagonise the fanbase, posting insults and rubbish on the other hand are not.

That's why you will be banned very soon. :)

16. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

PG is about as good as Love. Lebron won't be better than he was this year or last year. Last finals year, Cavs had Love, Kyrie, and a younger Lebron but only won 1 game against Durant warriors.

You seriously trolling on a rockets site when your bottom feeder lakers won barely 35 games? Go on the astros page and brag about the dodgers....oh wait, that LA team sucks too. haha

DonKnock and bulkatron like this.
  17. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Where is that one troll to call these trolls, trailer trash?

DonKnock and malakas like this.
  18. itsoktobealone

I don't antagonise or insult anyone. I just post things that are different than what you would and your fanbase would want to believe so it irks you the wrong way. You don't like it. You can't stand the fact that the Lakers are gonna be back sooner than later, terrorizing the league again. Freedom of speech baby, that's what we fought for ;)

And don't make me search history of posts, everything I've experienced since the beginning of me being here was insults and mockery. Which says a lot more about you guys than it does about me.

19. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

If yall want to keep it all the way real, Channelview!

bulkatron likes this.
  20. sammy

55ish games and a second round exit. Is that what you don't want to hear?

You are on one of the more knowledgeable sports forums around, son.