1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donovan Mitchell upset about Harden's fouls? (Updated with video)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Space City, May 6, 2018.

1. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I couldn't figure out who he reminded me of and then I smelt that stench of Dame Lillard coming off him after you pronounced his name properly.

2. aroundtheblock2

This is where I'm at, I don't even hear the "so be it" part.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

He was averaging 28.5 ppg against OKC... against a legit defense: 18.3

... I'd be frustrated too and blaming the world for my problems... if I was 21.

DonKnock, Reeko, ThatGuyJoe and 7 others like this.
  4. WestendMassive

There was one non-call that Mitchell could be rightfully upset about. One.

The rest of the game, Ken Mauer and Bill Kennedy rolled out the red carpet for the Jazz, and this entitled little junior deuchebag thinks they were hard done by. **** him, **** Joe Ingles, **** Dante Exum, **** Rudy Gobert and **** Utah. Send these b****es home!

5. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

After seeing the actual video...

Respect all gone. I don't care if he's a rook and 21 years old. We have had plenty of mature rookies over the last decade or so...even younger that don't act like a complete spoiled child. Obviously the heat of the moment can get to you, but he's media savvy asf and knew he was being taped.

Talk about being 100% f-ing full of yourself... he even got more calls than HarGod and I do partially blame the media. They fed his ego so much during the OKC series and after our game 2 (he was playing great) but they made him out to be the second coming when he hasn't done **** in the league besides win a shitty slam dunk contest, troll Simmons and help beat a OKC team that you cant even call a "team"

His nice kid act is complete bs. Hope his career rots in Utah where it belongs.

Dovovan b****ell from here on out.

#105 adw, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
    Reeko, Erbnwarfare, BigMaloe and 4 others like this.
  6. HookemHorns1250

Out of all the games he could have picked, he chose this one to throw a fit and claim harden gets special treatment?

The reality of knowing you were at home, Harden had the worst game of the playoffs, and you still couldn’t win.

adw, D-rock and vince like this.
  7. OTMax

OTMax Member

I get why he's upset and don't understand the problem to be honest. He should let his game do the talking though and just play better and more aggressively. He's young so people need to relax. Donovan's a good kid. Hope he has that dog in him and adapts so he can show he's learned from this. The other comment though, like the series is over, is pretty bad.

Lawlruschang and ElPigto like this.
  8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

in the postgame presser CP3 was asked about b****ell and just completely avoided the question. clearly Rox players not pleased with his behavior

DonKnock, BigMaloe, adw and 8 others like this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Awesome. Now I can hate the Jazz again.

macho GRANDE, adw and D-rock like this.
  10. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

The Media needs to Stop with the Donovan Mitchell being Chris Paul mentor questions. It is really stupid, they ain't brothers.

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Don Mitchell went to Louisville. Enough said.

adw likes this.
  12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Dwyane Wade and Donovan Mitchell are so similar. Donovan Mitchell personalities and ego are uncanny similar. Both good looking, looks can fool women but personalities and personal life with Women. Donovan is on that path with women it looks like.

13. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

wat

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I lol'ed .....DWade got Union rep..... Don (B)itchell is in Utah.

15. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock, TMac'n, BigMaloe and 9 others like this.
  16. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Wtf dude ? Wtf !

DonKnock, Lawlruschang, adw and 2 others like this.
  17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

They are lit up about the so called phantom foul on harden on the 3 point attempt in the first quart r that went against the jazz.

I don’t get it. The guy clearly hit harden on the head. The national media makes this worse by saying there was no contact.

Beyond that, Mitchell consistently got calls on the drive and was even given a CRAZY continuation call. Harden didn’t get any of his usual calls in the paint.

DonKnock, slothy420, BigMaloe and 3 others like this.
  18. Buck Turgidson

I honestly didn't know that I hated the Jazz, they were just kind of "meh, who cares?" for many years.

I ****ing hate the Jazz yet again, just like back in the day. Their fans have always been rowdy and chippy, just like their teams, I guess.

19. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

Welcome to the NBA you rookie!

macho GRANDE and megastahr like this.
  20. tonyt8605

tonyt8605 Member

Guys. If you look at the video and his eyes, he wasn’t really meaning that. This is a classic “let me appear hard and pissed”. He wasn’t really feeling that statement. That was a fake show. He been trailed off there at the end. Nothing to see here