1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Atlantic Monthly] The Humiliation of Aziz Ansari

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dairy Ashford, Jan 15, 2018.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

that still doesn't change the fact that you're a beta. And the new generation of feminism especially in the west is outright embarrassing.

2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

My friends know im not black. I'm not talking about my friends in that aspect. I'm talking about others.

SIL

3. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Then why interject them in your post?
    You were clearly stating that their being "pissed" was not about jealousy but about the colour of your skin.

Your whole post was about racist attitudes. Fair enough, but own your words. Now, you are sounding like the one with issues about your race.

Generalise much?

Get over yourself. I'm a white guy who has dated women who've previously been in relationships with other races. Either you know the wrong caucasians or you're too much in your head.

BTW, you've probably got some African in you (based on your comments regarding your skin & Brasil). And? So? What's wrong with that?

4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Generalizing much with the African statement?

As for my comments, I was differentiating with people not dating girls I've been with that aren't my friends. Just through hearsay, like oh she was with one of the black sprinters in college.

As for generalizing white folks, nah speaking specific to my region. I'm a mixed guy that went to Kinkaid, St. John's and Harvard. I go to country concerts, go to my friend's that went to TCU or SMU, to their ranch and have Boston based friends. I've lived in New York, Charlotte, and San Diego. Most of my experiences are with extremely closet racists. Boston, country folks, rich Houstonians are REALLY racists.

But guess what? I'm racist too. We all are. So idgaf, unless it literally inflicts harm or costs me my job. If they're jealous of me getting with a girl, it doesn't change the way I live my life. Deep down inside, I think I can pull that girl cause I know I'm more than them. So sure maybe I'm so full of myself, I deflect racism. But I acknowledge it's there, and acknowledge I am too and so are you.

SIL

5. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I'm a mediterranean who's home base has been West Africa since birth. My oldest brother is Nigerian (through adoption).

Feel free to acknowledge your own racism, please refrain from projecting it upon me.

6. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

and i'm the oyibo theatre attended Institut Le Rosey.
    BFD.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Beta is a term used by men who are threatened by women. Are you that weak? Oh yes, you are. It's easy to hide behind your keyboard.

Anyway, here's a good video that I think describes your kind perfectly!

8. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

fixed

9. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I'm talking demographic. You realize the type of families that attend those Houston schools?

SIL

10. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Yes, people like mine. Who come from privilege, like you.

BTW, what race did you mark on your Harvard app?

You blatantly accused your friends as racists. If so, they SUCK. But...they're still your friends? I'd slap Kennedy (my oldest brother) if he was so weak-minded.

11. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Phuk that was uncalled for.

Sorry. My apologies. I'm out.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Really not worth it. Just put the dude on ignore. He's alright sometimes in hangout but really struggles w takes here in the cesspit.

13. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I said we're all racist and it doesn't change my life. I judge them for white, black, Mexican, and Asian things they do as I have friends of all races.

I use Caucasian for everything, fyi. So don't try to pull that card.

Just for asking that, you're exposing the level of a racist you are. I knew you were a racist before, but it's always to what degree. This shows it. Glad you exposed yourself. I take no offense, as again, it doesn't change my life. Just love the hypocritical remarks.

SIL

14. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

It ain't a big deal...my point is we are all racists( to varying degrees). My story of dating is just a one off piece, personal experience. That's all. You can take it as far as you want.

15. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Yeah, i saw it immediately.

Ouch. What have i posted previously that led you to such a conclusion?

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I firmly believe everybody's racist. It's just to what degree.

Fyi, the only thing I'll get offended about is someone making fun of my mom(RIP). Just ask @jbasket who thought it was funny and did it again.

SIL

17. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

It's just hard to accept. My senior brother is dark skinned, the woman who mothered me also was (my bio had other interests).

I mistakenly detected self-hate in your post...to me it's criminal. Gladly suffered many fights pursuant to my bro, i guess it's still a hot button for me. No excuse.

18. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Oh I've faced stuff you see in movies.

My first accident when I was 17. A mom rear ended me right outside of Second Baptist, said because I was a ****** I should know how it works and what am I doing in this area anyways?

Called her daughter to come get her, and guess who her daughter was? A girl I banged literally 3 nights before. The lady that raised the girl I had sex with the Saturday before said it's my fault she rear ended me cause I was a ******. The daughter pretended to not even know me. When police came I literally said so and sos Mom rear ended me. Her mom's face just dropped. Didn't even know I went to school with this girl, let alone went to an Episcopal house party with her daughter just 3 nights before. I pulled up to her house that Saturday to take her out with me.

How ****ed up is that?

Edit: could you imagine if her mom knew we hooked up plenty before that? And literally maybe 30 mins or so prior I was texting her daughter to meet me to where I was heading to. Weird ****. This is how this girl was raised? In college, she cheated on her homegrown BF with a TCU football player(of course African American one). Denied it, and is a total interracial relationship hater.

SIL

#98 SirIvyLeague, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

20. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

To add to this, @Daedalus this is the **** that I'd get mad at.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/this-is-why-harden-is-hated.287335/page-9#post-11508526

And the nerve to do it again, see below., thinking my response to him why I was banned originally (not). This guy didn't even get banned. Honestly, shameful @moestavern19 and @el gnomo even credited it.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php...k-about-bitcoin.250022/page-187#post-11526943

Not your racist stuff.

SIL