1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump threatens to decertify Iran deal despite Iran's compliance

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Oct 6, 2017.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think anyone is wrong for bringing up ways to govern more intelligently and pointing out idiotic mistakes like nullifying the Iran deal and how that will impact future deals.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Ipaman has serious issues. Going to go ahead and put him on ignore

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

"The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. I don't understand this person. So they're crazy. That's bullshit." - Said by my favorite comedian Dave Chappelle. It's no wonder you and your brethren don't get anything done. If you disagree with folks they've got issues.

Also, ignore lists are for p*****s.

cml750 and Roc Paint like this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What the bloody hell do you think a lot of us are doing here, Mister "I know everything, and I'm always right, no matter what!" guy.

Get a grip, dude.

5. ipaman

focusing on "the deal" when the "the deal" hardly matters. let them scrap it or keep it but whatever they decide to do setup your side to win. your side must find a way to "win" even if they scrap the deal. the winning play is obvious if it stays. and i beg to differ, that's not what you all are doing at all.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

For such a smart guy, you type like a coked up madman @ipaman

Of course, you'd have better standing if you started your own thread instead of whining about the same things lik a DD-like GARM derail.

ipaman likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, with some regrets, I made that decision a couple weeks back. It's like, as Two Scoops gets worse and worse, ipa got more nonlinear and less logical.

I do agree with his point (not sure if made in this thread) in general that we all spend too much time sweating the small outrages with Two Scoops versus the big and impactful policy ones.

Decertifying Iran Deal, to me, would be one of the big deal items, if for no other reason than it making us a completely unreliable nation-state for future negotiations of any kind. But if that's our shoe, we should wear it.

FranchiseBlade and ipaman like this.
  8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Of course you "beg to differ." That's what you do, but usually in a less polite way.

9. ipaman

my honesty can sometimes be impolite but i will try to be more sensitive to "feelings" in the future.

Deckard likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

If you believe you are being honest, fine, but don't think of it as being "more sensitive to feelings," with feelings in quotes. Look at it as a way to keep those who aren't trump loving hypocritical extremists from simply putting you on ignore. A lot of people here have done just that. Of course, if all you want to do is have a "conversation" with like minded people, have at it. You certainly aren't hurting my feelings.

ipaman likes this.
  11. AvocadosToast

AvocadosToast Member

[​IMG]

No avocados in a taco bowl? Seems fishy.

[​IMG]

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

#unfit #dangerous

13. AvocadosToast

AvocadosToast Member

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

All you so-called Conservatives that care about Isreal are really about to put your money where your mouth is. Trump is about to put a massive bullseye on Israel. Iran isn’t a nuclear threat to the United States, it’s Isreal. If you are a Christian conservative that cares about the holy land it’s on your shoulders to push your representatives YOU voted for including Trump to avoid this needless attempt at provoking Iran.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

No, foreign policy isn't about electoral strategy. We're budgeting three-quarter trillion in defense and could easily hit a full trillion with supplemental spending 25 years after the Cold War, diplomatic strategies meant to preempt a redundant casus belli with a state bordering the target of our largest conflict since then are fully worthy of deliberation and critique.

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So apparently in the speech he’s going to give today leaked to WaPo the line Trump will use for rationale will be something like -

“Obama needlessly overcalculated Iran’s ability to be a nuclear threat”

Are you F-ing kidding me??? Can you imagine if Iran started making Nukes or got to the point where they were testing nukes on Obama’s watch and Obama had done nothing?? This insane hypocrisy on the right is beyond anything I’ve ever seen. It’s like a sport to these f$&@ sticks. Let’s see how insanely hypocritical we can be just to piss off liberals and our ignorant followers will go with anything we say because they are mindless drones.

Hope you guys are proud to vote R.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Why would he. . . he has never kept his word in a deal and it has served him wellfor 70+ years
    He just sues himself out of deals or something

Rocket River
    "Running the Country like a business!!!"
    "Whatever!"

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It's more like "running a country like a business by a man who doesn't understand business who is percieved by idiots that he does understand business only because he nutted out of a penis worth 250 million dollars".

#38 fchowd0311, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Trump along with a lot of older Republicans are stuck in the past.

They remember the hostage crisis and still hate Carter and love Reagan because

This really is the worst of all Trump policies partly because its something he is responsible for and therefore cause long term diplomatic damage

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Such confusion inside the WH over such an important topic...