1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Lifesize Poster

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Nov 19, 2003.

Tags:
  1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Im looking for one; I've tried eBay and no luck. I know it was limited to 5000 but does anyone here have one that the are willing to sell? Please let me know or you can email me at clutchcity34@nts-online.net

2. emoreland

anyone at all?

3. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I have one of the auto ones. Got it laminated as well. I am not looking to sell it.

My friend has one, but it is in pretty crappy condition. Torn from the bottom. You interested? I can ask him.

4. emoreland

Yeah depending on what he wants and how bad its torn...i would be interested.

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

He said 25 bucks.

6. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

I have the life size stand up cardboard of yao.....prob wouldnt sell it for cheap but if your really interested let me know