1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 12, 2017.

1. Starvela

Starvela Contributing Member

All OKC needed was less than a day...I wanna go to OKC, Presti, ok done...****ing joke...

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

**** that, lets go get lebron

Daddy Long Legs and mikol13 like this.
  3. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I would have felt better if it was Cleveland..**** OKC!!

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Snow Villiers likes this.
  5. gogispade

gogispade Member

Melo2Houston after media day confirmed

6. Raisin

Raisin Member

Hey everyone, I've been reading here for years because you guys are literally the best source for Rockets info but I feel compelled to comment since it seems that there are so many of y'all so freaked out and about to jump out of the window of your respective buildings that the media will call this day "Lemming Saturday"!

To me it looks like Codman's post was true, Melo is "playing nice" by giving the Knicks 2 names and now he's doing what he can to get here. From what I read, he expanded his list within the last 10 days so it seems he gave them the list and then told media he's cautiously optimistic he will be traded to Houston. Until he's here, there's always a chance that we won't get him but this is Final Table at the World Series of Poker type stuff going on so there's a lot of distraction and posturing going on. Like Eckhart Tolls says, if you take your own emotion out of the situation and see the present moment for what it is, then you'll see things as it truly is. Melo doesn't seem to be a wishy washy guy and has said Houston the whole time. The push to help victims of Maria shows Melo is a really good dude and giving the names to NYC is what a good dude would do, also a trait of a good dude is to stand firm and see your convictions through. I have no insider information, just decades of negotiation experience under my belt, and judging by what I've read and seen, Melo will be a Rocket (to use a popular term) by Tuesday at 5:45. Stay strong everyone, go Rockets, and Hakeem is immortal.

Roc Paint and Shark44 like this.
  7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

The Thunder are really gonna trade Oladipo, Sabonis, Kanter and McDermott for Paul George and Carmelo Anthony aren’t they?

Deuce and BigMaloe like this.
  8. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

Knicks still got trash back smh.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  9. Vivi

Vivi Member

Anderson value has to be super low if the Rockets cannot find something good enough to at least match McDermott and a 2nd rounder...

BigShasta likes this.
  10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

People say this about younger players every year though man.

That they are going to be the next this or that, more often than not, it's just not true. Seen Durant's rookie year? Compare it to Ingram...

Pretty much. Pretty much this.

Some people got way too hyped with Melo, we were likely not beating the Warriors unless we got Olympic Melo, we're not sure how often he can pull that off.

We still have two top 10 players on our team. People...realize this...we replaced Beverly with F'n Chris Paul. We are in amazing shape right now.

11. apollo33

apollo33 Member

yeah I am totally okay with not getting im. BUT I'm not okay with OKC getting him, they might actually have a better team than us

12. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Mind boggling. Presti the magician or lucky lottery winner?

13. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

Of course it was OKC. So annoying.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I believe OKC is now better than us. Gave up players who actively hurt them to get two star wing scorers. Pacers and Knicks are utterly pathetic.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

LOL this is ridiculous... OKC wow..

16. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

So it's been finalized

17. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

If it goes through tho, at least you get better flexibility. You have to admit that. Plus McNuggets is essentially "young"

18. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

2nd Round Pick lmao

19. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

It would not surprise me in the least if Presti trades all three stars before the deadline. Not even joking.

20. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

That's ok that Harden trade still hurts them to this day. Take that okc